5~

george's pov

george was sitting on his couch eating a snack and thinking about the video he and clay had recorded the night before. clay telling him he could use clays real name when not recording was startling, but george was happy. he felt that meeting clay in real life made them closer, he hoped so at least. he felt his phone buz next to him and he picked it up, it was a text from clay.

4:27pm
clay block✨💚
hey georgie
wanna come over? im bored asf :(

me
ya sure ill come over, gimme a few min to grab some stuff and i'll be right over

clay block✨💚
yay
    see u soon

me
want me to bring anything?

clay block✨💚
peach vodka would be nice
lube too

me
CLAY

clay block✨💚
;)
hehe see u soon

george put his phone down, his cheeks were so red he could feel the heat coming off of them.

he says he hates it when clay pulls stuff like that, but in reality he absolutely loves it. he adored the fact that clay can put him in so much distress with just a few words.

george got up and put on something a little bit nicer than his pajama pants and sweatshirt. he grabbed a tight fitting band t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and his high top converse. he got dressed and fixed his hair, he didn't want to look like a mess in front of clay.

he grabbed his phone and started the walk to clays apartment. he would get there in a bit more than fifteen minutes.

clays pov

clay got up, still chuckling at georges reaction to his text. he picked up his apartment so it wasn't a mess when george got there. he was planning to order some food for dinner at around six and watch a movie afterwards.

he would ask george what he wanted to do in the time being.

clay heard a soft knock at his door while he was finishing washing dishes.

"come in george!"

"hi!" george stepped in and shut the door behind him, he flopped onto the couch and looked over at clay. "whatcha doin?"

"oh im just straightening up-" clay looked over at george, he looked better than ever. his shirt hugged his thin frame, his hair fell cutely over his forehead, everything about him was simply perfect.

george noticed clay staring at him "clay? you alright?"

"oh! yeah sorry," clay laughed, he felt his face warm up a little "you look nice, did you get all dressed up for me?"

george blushed and looked down "i- shut up! i didn-" he was cut off by clay wheezing

"im kidding, you do look nice though"

"thank you," george was still slightly embarrassed

clay sat down next to george, ruffling his hair. "ok so i didnt have anything really planned, is there anything you want to do?"

"i dont know.." george frowned, thinking about what he and clay could do together " oh! we could go over to the farmers market! they have a really nice selection around this time of year"

"oh yeah, thats perfect, lets go!"

[t i m e s k i p]

georges pov

the two returned home later than expected, george could tell it would be getting dark on the way home. the last thing george wanted was to be out on the street in the dark. he was still very shaken up from his encounter with the man a week or so ago.

they had eaten a nice dinner at a small cafe they came across. it was really good and george was happy to spend time with clay and just chat.

george had caught himself staring at clays face, multiple times during dinner. he would stop listening for a second and gaze at clays hair, or his gorgeous jawline, his beautiful green eyes.

"george?" clay asked, snapping him out of his trance "did you hear anything i just said?"

george blushed "um, yes obviously"

"okay, what did i just tell you then?" clay looked at george and smirked when he saw him panic a bit "so you didnt hear what i just said."

"um yeah no i didn't," george giggled

clay smiled "jeez george, were you too transfixed by my good looks to be paying attention?" he turned to the tv and pulled up hulu to find something to watch.

"I- NO I WAS JUST UM-" george said, his voice shaking. he felt blood rush to his face.

clay wheezed and slapped the couch "i was -wheeze- just kidding -wheeze-"

george laughed, how could he not? clays laugh was infectious.

"ok, ok, what should we watch?"

"its getting kind of late clay, i dont want to overstay," george was sad but he didnt want to intrude on clays space

clays face fell, noticeably so. "oh.. yeah i guess it is.." clay didnt want george to leave. he wanted him to stay forever.

"awh, clay, i can stay if you want me to," george smiled at clays reaction

"really!! yes please stay!" clays eyes lit up "we should have a sleepover!"

george giggled, he loved seeing clay being so excited. "id love to, but i dont have any pajamas"

"thats alright! you can borrow mine!" clay turned to the tv, smiling like a little kid. "so what should we watch?"

word count: 930+

hi all! im leaving this chapter here because i want to write the entire sleepover in one chapter cause some fun stuff is gonna happen! be excited >:) anyways, have a good day/night!

<3