6~

a/n: this chapter has lots of fluff in it, if you dont want to read that, go ahead and stop reading the fic because theres gonna be a lot more fluff in later chapters :), also theres some swearing in here too, sorry about that, anyways, enjoy!

clays pov

george and clay had changed into pajamas before settling down in the living room to find something to watch. clay had let george borrow a pair of sweatpants that he had outgrown and a sweatshirt that was much too large for the small boy.

george looked absolutely adorable in the oversized clothes. clay could hardly take his eyes off of the older boy to find something to watch.

clay was scrolling through movies and a thought came to him. he smirked and switched streaming services. this would be good. clay entered a few letters into the search bar to find what he was looking for.

clay clicked the movie he had in mind and laughed to himself. he was a genius for thinking of this. he knew that george hated scary movies, so silence of the lambs was perfect.

clay looked over to george, the boys eyes were wide.

"clay, i dont like horror movies, you know that! i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight if we watch this."

clay giggled, he knew what the outcome would be if he chose this movie, and it was exactly what he wanted. silence of the lambs was one of clays favorite horror movies, and he knew it would scare the absolute shit out of george.

clay KNEW george would end up needing to cuddle to fall asleep, so clay got up and flicked off the lights and pressed play.

"come on george, you're an adult, you'll be okay." clay smirked at the fear in the older boys eyes.

"but clay-" george whimpered

"come on georgeee"

as the movie started, clay watched as george pulled his blanket up to his chin and wrap his arms around his legs

not fifteen minutes into the movie, george had crawled over to where clay was sitting and snuggled into him. clay smiled and snaked an arm around him. during the next hour, george kept hiding his face in the crook of clays neck when he got scared. clay very much enjoyed feeling georges soft lips brush against his skin when he did this.

at one particularly scary moment in the movie, george had curled his entire body into clay, he was obviously terrified. george whimpered in fear, clay smirked at the small noise the boy made.

with one swift motion, clay shifted george into his lap and put his arms around georges waist. clay felt the smaller boy shiver. clay let out a quiet, low laugh into george's ear when he relaxed into clays arms.

georges pov

george felt clays arms wrap a bit tighter around his waist when a scary part was about to happen, it was quite obvious that he had seen this movie a hell of a lot of times.

georges eyes began to drift shut and he leaned back into clay even more than before.

"im tired," george yawned and nuzzled is head into clays chest.

"do you wanna go lay down in my room while i finish the movie?"

"i wanna cuddle" george giggled sleepily

clay moved them to a laying position where george was facing clay and clay faced the tv. george smiled against clays chest, he never wanted to leave this position, he had never felt safer.

george felt clays hands move to his lower back and slip under his sweatshirt, clay pressed george closer to him and he held tighter around clays neck.

georges thoughts ran uncontrolled as sleep tried to take over him. he glanced up at clays face, if he moved himself up just enough, he could kiss clay, and shit was that tempting. this was the perfect opportunity to make a move but george was far to nervous to pull anything.

george didn't realize what he was doing while he was doing it.

"..clay" sleep was heavy in georges voice, his accent was thicker when he was this close to falling unconscious

george saw clay smile as he spoke back "yes georgie?"

the smaller boy blushed at the nickname, he had always had a thing for clay calling him georgie.

"can i have a kiss?" george spoke the words unfazed

clay lightly pecked the top of georges head and laughed softly to himself

george frowned a bit

"no a real one"

"you're too out of it right now georgie, it wouldn't be right for me to kiss you" clay laughed again

"please clay" george half whined and half whispered, he desperately wanted to feel clays lips against his own

"fine, just once, you can ask again when you're more awake" clay smiled and pulled george up so he could look him in the eyes

georges eyes were lidded with tiredness, the two "friends" pressed their foreheads together with closed eyes for a moment.

george felt clay softly tilt his head and lean in until they could feel each others breathing. george connected their lips, he didn't know where the confidence to do so came from, but it was mostly out of need. he couldn't stand not having clays lips on his own for one more second.

the two softly kissed for a few seconds before clay pulled away, george whined at this. he didnt want the kiss to end.

"thats enough georgie, you need to get some sleep" clay wrapped his arms back around george.

"but i want moreee" george was tempted to start begging clay for more, but clay shushed him before he could do so.

"goodnight angel" clay whispered against georges ear. george blushed heavily at the pet name that clay had given him

george sighed softly, finally letting himself fall asleep but not before whispering one more thing to clay

"i love you"

word count: 1k+

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! i really let myself do whatever i wanted in this one lol, ill hold back on the fluff next chapter. maybe. probably not. i have a problem. anyways have a good day/night!

<3