7~

7~

a/n: its been a second since ive updated, sorry if the transition from last chapter to this one seems a bit unnatural. enjoy!

clays pov

clay and george were tangled up, laying on the couch together. clay had woken up due to george sleep talking, but had pretended to stay asleep. he didnt want to move from this position, it was nice to have george so, incredibly close to him.

immediately when clay awoke, the memories from the previous night had flooded his mind, clay didnt want to think about what had happened between the two of them, yet it was the only think that was on his mind. what clay didnt want to think about was the fact that george might not have actually wanted that to happen. he was exhausted and half asleep when they kissed, what if he just leaned in because he hardly knew what was going on?

the more pressing question was why did clay agree to it? agreeing to it was one thing, clay told himself, but he had ENJOYED it. george was is best friend and had been for years, why did clay all of a sudden have feelings for him? deep down clay knew these feelings didnt appear overnight, but he didnt want to acknowledge the fact that he had been pining over george for months on end.

"..clay" georges sleepy voice snapped clay out of his thoughts. clay looked down a bit, the smaller boys eyes were still closed and it looked like he was sleeping. he was so amazingly cute like that.

"good morning angel," clay whispered, smiling as he felt george shiver at the pet name. clay didnt know when he decided to call his friend angel but he knew george didnt mind. even if he did clay wouldnt stop, he liked making george blush.

george sighed softly, clay felt him smile against his chest. clay let go of george to stand up to freshen up and get a drink, but georges arms tightened around his neck.

"no," george whined

"i have to get up georgie, we cant stay here all day, i need to do stuff"

"but clayyy, i want you to stay with me, ill be lonely without you" clay smiled and pried georges arms away and stood up.

"clay wait," george sat up "kiss first"

clay smiled and walked to the couch, wrapping his arms around clays neck and pressing their lips together. he felt georges cheeks flush and he smiled into the kiss.

word count: 460+

sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to update as quickly as possible!! thank you guys for 300+ reads holy crap. i really hope you guys are enjoying this :) i'll definitely update tonight, i'll try to get 2 chapters out, we'll see!

<3