8~

trigger warnings: alcohol
a/n: this chapter is vaguely sexual but i promise nothing much happens. i dont plan on writing any smut in this fic :) enjoy!

george pov

clay had decided to let george stay at his apartment for a few days, george was of course over the moon about this. clay had needed to edit a video so george went over to his apartment to pack a small suitcase with a few things he would need. on the walk home, george thoughts ran rampant in his mind. he didnt know if clay liked him, or if them kissing and cuddling and george staying at clays house for nearly a week really meant anything.

then he realized he was being a twat. of course clay liked george back, now all that needed to happen was the decision to.. date.. the word didnt sit right with george for some reason. he wanted to be in a relationship with clay, he wanted a boyfriend just as much as the next gay guy, so why didnt dating clay sit right with him?

george got to his apartment and found his suitcase, laying it on his bed and opening his closet to look for clothes. he got everything he needed and packed a bathroom bag. he was ready to go back to clays place when he got a text.

7:37
clay block✨💚
hey angel, im streaming so be quiet when you get back
see u then xx

me
okay thx for letting me know
ill be back at like 8 i think
see u then <3

clay block✨💚
why is it taking u so long to pack??

me
    it just is im sorry :(
    ill be there soon
            dont miss me too much xx

    clay block✨💚
    hehe see u

george was already done, but he needed to pick something up from the store. clay had asked for it a while back and he never got it for him.

george left his bag at home and walked over to the local liquor store, he strolled in, greeting the cashier as he walked by. peach..peach.. there it was. george grabbed a bottle of burnett's peach vodka, paid for it, and went back home. he was carded, of course, he always was. it sucks when you're 23 and look 18.

george zipped up the vodka in his suitcase and began the walk to clays house.

7:52
me
ill be there soon
r u streaming

clay block✨💚
yeah i started like 10 minutes ago

me
kk ill be quiet

clay had given george the spare key, so he let himself in without making a sound. he had a plan for the night and it was imperative that clay didnt hear him enter the apartment.

george changed out of hs jeans and into sweat pants. he got one of clays merch sweatshirts from his closet and slipped it over his bare chest. he grabbed the vodka and put it in the freezer to chill. george sat on the couch and waited. he wanted it to be later at night and he knew clay would be streaming for at least 3 hours, so he had time. he scrolled through twitter and instagram, checking all of his mentions. there was lots of fanart, like usual.

[ t i m e  s k i p ] its now a little bit past 8 for reference. its mostly dark outside

george decided he had waited enough. he could still hear clay yelling into his mic once and a while, so he knew he was still streaming. george got up and grabbed the bottle from the freezer. he sipped some, letting it burn his throat and smiling. clay had good taste in booze. the glass was cold against his skin, but it was bearable.

george walked to the door of clays recording studio, he slid the door open and shut it silently behind him. he gazed at the younger boy, he could see the years of skill in his hands as he worked. george walked over to clay, making sure to make absolutely no sound whatsoever, not that clay would have heard him, having his headset on and everything.

george slid himself onto clays lap, wrapping is arms around his neck and pressing their bodies together. george knew he had startled clay, but clay couldn't do anything or else chat would get suspicious. george nestled his head into clays neck, kissing kim and smiling at hearing the blonde haired boy almost gasp, but holding back as not to alert his stream.

"hey guys, i gotta go for just a sec, ill be back in a moment guys" clay took his headset off and wrapped george in his arms

"hi baby boy, are you okay?" clay kissed the top of georges head.

"mhm, i just missed you," george readjusted himself to take a drink of the vodka "hows your stream going?" clay grabbed the bottle and took a sip

"pretty good, is this why it took you so long to get back?" clay took another sip from the bottle

"mhm," george drank a bit more. his cheeks were already getting flushed form just a few shots worth. "you should go back to your stream before they start leaving"

"but i wanna snuggle you," clay took the bottle and set it down on his desk, he hugged george tighter. george slithered up and pressed his lips to clays. clay tried to deepen the kiss but george pulled back

"go back to streaming, we can makeout after," george giggled. clay laughed and put his headset back on

"sorry about that guys, im back now," george pulled himself closed to clay, drifting off to the sound of his boyfriends voice.

boyfriend?

word count: 970+

i hope you all enjoyed! have a good day/night!

<3