part five

taehyung thought that he was the last soulmate. the youngest, the baby. however, tae was no one's baby. sick of always being the youngest, he took it upon himself to baby his other boyfriends. except namjoon and hoseok, since they had this whole "i'm a big dominant man" thing going on. but anyways, taehyung thought he was the last soulmate. so when he saw 'hello/i'm jungkook/i'm sixteen/please please please answer me' scrawled on his thigh, he wasn't sure what to think.

"i mean, we should have known!" said namjoon. "our mark is literally seven flowers. fuck, i can't believe i was so dumb."

"it's okay, babe." jin patted his boyfriend's shoulder.

"let's just find them!" said jimin, their actual baby. "they can't be far!"

"we have to write them back," chimed in hoseok. "but should we each do it, so that they know that they have seven soulmates? or should just joonie do it?" namjoon was the most leader-like of the group. he was also the most dominant in bed, if you know what i mean.

"just joonie. we don't want to overwhelm them..." yoongi was the most level headed in times like this. he could always think straight. except for when it came to his boyfriends.

"okay," taehyung handed namjoon a sharpie.

"do it."

"what do i write?"

"just write hi, see what he says, then find a way to meet up!"

'hi'

everyone's thighs tingled.

no one spoke for a few minutes.

'hi! oh my god!'

everyone smiled.

"so should we talk about like physical things? should i ask about them? or like, should we just schedule a meet up?" namjoon was so nervous.

"give me the pen," said jimin as he wrestled the marker away from his boyfriend. "okay... 'hi jungkook! i'm jimin'. should i mention you guys?"

before anyone could answer, their legs tingled again. 'i'm so excited to meet you :)'

then another flutter, but it wasn't from jungkook. 'hi kookie, my name is yoongi. i'm also your soulmate.'

'what?'

that's it for this week. the book is also going to be ending soon! i've decided to turn baby bunny into a short story so that i can get started on some other ideas i have. hope you all don't mind. 

anyways, be sure to comment and vote. i love you all!

published september 27, 2020

like 365 words idk

bye!