part six

'what?'

"wow yoongi, way to make a decision with the rest of the group," namjoon rolls his eyes. 

"oh shush. he was going to find out one or another; it's a good thing i did that."

"well then, you have to  carry on the conversation with him," says jin, gesturing to his leg, where the six boys feel another tingle. 

'what do you mean "i'm yoongi"? are you jimin's friend?'

yoongi smiled. "don't do that, fucker," said hoseok, though gently. "explain to him what you meant."

yoongi sighed and looked down to his thigh. 'nooo, i'm one of your other soulmates! you have six :)'

'no way?'

meanwhile...

jungkook's leg suddenly started to tingle a lot. he wasn't looking at it. in fact, he was crying into his hand, praying, praying that this wouldn't be a joke and that he would get the soulmates that he wanted. 

the young boy sniffed once and forced himself to open his eyes. there were four lines scrawled on his leg, each in different handwriting.

'i'm namjoon'

'kim seokjin, at your service!'

'hi jungkookie! i'm hoseok!'

'kim taehyung'

no. fucking. way.

shakily, jungkook picked up his sharpie and marvelled at the way the ink soaked into his skin, imagining what it looked like on his soulmates' skin.

'can we meet up?'

the replies were instantaneous:

'of course!'

'we would love to meet you'

'for sure!'

then the tears started spilling again. holy fuck, this was actually happening. another tingle;

'now?'

the young boy took a heaving breath and wrote 'yes' on his leg. 'yes please'. 

i write short chapters on purpose but always get mad at myself when they're less than 500 words???

sorry for the late chapter :( i was visiting my grandparents but i'm back now, so here you go.

be sure to comment and vote on this story and also check out my new story 'neverland'! i have really high hopes for neverland, especially since i'm planning for it to be a lot longer than this one. it's about an ex-lost boy named jungkook ;) and the five boys (and one fairy) whom he accidentally summons from the mainland. 

i love you all!