❦☦︎︎𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮☦︎︎❦

The siblings stood side by side for once in their life; all four of them. Zeldris was nothing but a five year old, Estrarossa being 9. Meliodas was 13, their sister being 15. The blonde haired boy with green eyes (Mel) sat down to the left of his sister, looking up at her. She was smiling. She was so different from everybody else. Why though? How could she show such emotion without Father getting revolted.

"So, I suppose you all know why we're here." The female spoke suddenly, interrupting the silence. "Yes, sis, to finally have time to relax." Estrarossa smiles as well, the girl nodding.

"I'm gonna be the next demon king. I have no time for relaxing." Zeldris spited, spitting on the floor, the girl looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Boy, slow your roll. You'll get there when you get there."

"Hey, Ika?" Meliodas called putting, hands rubbing together. "Yeah, Mel, what's up?" Ikari say next to him, smiling even brighter than before. They were finally getting somewhere. "How do you do it?" He asked, voice becoming fragile. "Do what?" Ika had a hunch about what he was talking about, but she decided to ask anyway. "Lead the Ten Commandments." Meliodas finished. It seemed impossible at the time. The way they carried themselves; it was just too much.

Ikari laughed, "I don't lead anything. Dad just says that. The truth is, we have nothing but fun." That wasn't it, but Meliodas could tell she wasn't lying. His sister would never lie to him, even if it went against dad. "Nah, sis, the way you guys fight put you on a whole different level than the rest of us." Estrarossa shook his head.

"That's true." She reasoned, nodding, "But, the thing is we have fun with everything that we do. Fighting and killing's fun. Hell, even at funerals we laugh."

"Whatever. You can't achieve anything just by having fun." Zeldris was always mad, yet Ikari couldn't blame him. With him being the youngest, it was hard trying to be strong. Especially with how Meliodas and Ika kept on setting the bar high. "Do we bitch up and run in a fight?"

"No."
"Ok then."

She knew she proved her point at that. Proof of that was Zeldris avoiding eye contact with her. So, the girl just smiled triumphantly, feeling proud that the four were together.

Even if it didn't last.