❦☦︎︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻☦︎︎❦

"Step away from him!" Elizabeth screamed, Ikari looking over to the goddess with a smirk. "Make me, bitch." Elizabeth couldn't. She may be a goddess, but her powers of light had limits. Especially since she really didn't know how to make it offensive.

Even so, Elizabeth had gotten ready for an attack. The leader of the Original Ten scoffed, amused that the air head would even try. Her love for Mel would really go that far, huh? Let's test that. Ika's mindset was crazy. Nothing could stop her when she wanted to go off. That earned her commandment; Sin. That was it. Nothing specific really.

But the Demon King knew what he was doing. That gave his eldest free range to destroy and conquer; something she did well before she was sealed away. Ikari was also kind and friendly for the most part; her personality giving ledge to allies and man power.

"Elizabeth, please..don't." Nagisa was almost done with the Sin of Wrath, the man barely standing as he limped over to his beloved. "Sir Mel-" the female couldn't finish her sentence, her squeal interrupting it while she flew up against the tavern wall next to Diane.

King didn't yell. He just launched Spirit Spear Chastiefol at her. Ikari dodged effortlessly, her smile soon being directed towards the fairy king. "Harlequin, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?" King sounded all tough, but you could tell that he was scared from how his legs shook. "Awww, look the little baby has baby wings!" The fairy king was cut off guard by the voice behind him, turning to see Nagisa smiling as well. Just what the hell was wrong with these people? No, they were demons. This is how they all are. In the beginning or in the end, they were evil.

The sins were pissed. Not because they were losing, but because these two were playing with them like they were toys. But, what could they do? They were extremely outmatched. Give it a good minute and they'd all be dead. They all knew this, yet that didn't stop them from putting up a fight.

"Hm." Ika tilted her head, "I'd like to give you a choice. Would you rather die by my hands..or your own spear?"  the demon general had her hand opened, Spirit Spear Chastiefol obeying her command. "What-" before Harlequin could finish, a cough of blood came out his mouth. With fear in his eyes, he looked down to his stomach, seeing his own weapon opening him up.

"I wonder what'll happen if I.." Ikari turned her hand slightly, "do this." the spear followed, causing King to scream. "Is that how loud you could go?"

It wasn't long before King passed out due to the pain, leaving Mel's older sister to sigh. "Well, that was boring." She crossed her arms, raising a brow and smirk of amusement once she looked towards Elizabeth, Diane already a quarter near death. "My, my, whatever should I do with you?" the Original Ten's leader walked up the goddess, right index finger tracing every curve on her body. "Oh, I know," Ikari stifled a laugh.

"I'll Kill You."