❦✞𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷✞❦

"So, yeah, that's what happened..." Nagisa rubbed the back of his neck nervously, looking away from his commander. "Ah..." was all Ikari said, the new four Commandments scattered behind Nagisa, the Sins and others behind her.

"Sis..." Meliodas reached out nervously, voice shaking. "That's so cool!" Ikari smiled, "So cool that I'm gonna kill you for it!"

"Wait, what-" Nagisa's eyes widened. "Wait, Ika, it's my fault!" Mai stepped up, trying to stop her. "Oh? Explain." Yeah, she was pissed. What else would you do if you find your best friend missing randomly?

"I led him into the Fog Of Memories! I sensed his presence in town so I made the fog swallow him up!"
"Yeah, alright, you're all dying. Fuck it."
"WHAT!?!"

"Oh,come on, Ika babe~." A red haired male caught her wrist, bringing her close, "How about let's not do this now, yeah?" He whispered in her ear, a blush going onto her cheeks. "Yeah, whatever, Karma." She got out of his hold, the male only chuckling.

"I still don't like you." Meliodas wasn't bothered that he blurted it out, but he was bothered by the curious glance Elizabeth gave him. "You don't have to." Karma smiles at him, the blonde's eyebrow twitching in irritation.

Him and Karma never mixed. They were like oil and water. Karma was an arrogant asshole that could die in hell, Meliodas was... a lot more innocent at the time. (Note I said at the time...)

"So, we finna party or what?" A black haired boy with a bit of blonde in his hair smiled, holding up a bottle of booze. "Fine." Ikari sighed, smiling softly.

And therefore, her fit was put to an end