✞❦𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷❦✞

Ikari slightly hovered over Q, holding the boy's hand gently. Her eyes were soft, chest actually feeling like it had a heart.

Ikari had always wanted a child, no matter what anyone had said. The question was always who with. Karma was good canidate, but the thing was that back then there was no way her father would have allowed it. So, she stayed single, following his every wish until he wanted to take away the most important thing to her: her brothers.

At that point in life, those three and the commandments were all she had. It's not like she was just gonna throw them away. She couldn't. Even now, she struggled with the thought of losing any of them.

She sighed, sweeping her hair back before grasping onto the black key that was hanging from her necklace. Ika didn't know if she had any regrets, guilt mixed with relief swirling in her being.

What was it back then? What made her wanna protect everything from falling?

What was love?

She didn't have an answer. How could somebody know any answer to something so simple and yet complicated? It's always the simple shit you mess up on. Like, talking to someone you like. Or, fuck, she didn't know. Her life wasn't normal at all.

She had excelled better than any of her brothers. She did better. As first born, she had to do better. There was no option.

Meliodas, Estarossa, Zeldris, they all complained about the life their father forced on them. They had the right, it's just Ikari...had another way of doing things.

She killed, she tortured, she cried. Maybe, just maybe, she was more human than the rest. Nah, that wasn't it. That definitely wasn't it.

Ikari chuckled to herself quietly, head resting on her crossed arms as she sat beside Q's bed. She was still confused on her past actions. Reflecting on her life was harder than she thought.

The demon closed her eyes, blinking away tears. Six years old, locked in a fucking room filled with evil. With nothing but herself to protect her. Demons, monks, humans, gods wanted her dead even at that age. Merely because she was the next heir. And what was Father's response to that?

Lock her up in a room with everyone that wanted her dead.

Even now, she's surprised she's still alive. Out of every piece of violence thrown at her, she triumphed. Maybe, toughening Elizabeth up that way was wrong, but it was needed. How else was she gonna do it? If she had only talked to the girl, that white hair would've said some other controversial bullshit.

She had tried all of Elizabeth's methods before. They never worked. Peace was never a true state the world could permanantly stay in. It was total bullshit. All races have struggled with understanding each other for years. Even if they did have a temporary alliance, somebody would betray, someone would die, someone would get accused-

It'll just be a fucking mess. Life was a mess. Every. Fucking. Thing. was already a mess.

If everything would stay a complete disaster, she would do one thing.

Bring shitty chaos so everyone can know pain.

[Any naruto fans?

lmao anyway here's this gift. Expect a double update today since I feel bad about being away for two months lmfao. I hope you enjoy this little peak inside Ikari. I know she's an asshole and everything but I don't want her to be an airhead. I want her to have depth.  Idk tell me if she's getting annoying ]