❦☦︎︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁☦︎︎❦

It was now night time, the Sins, Elizabeth, Elaine, and Nagisa in the tavern. Nagisa downed a cup of ale effortlessly, joints sore from not using his powers in so long.

"So, lemme get this straight." A drunk Ban messily walked-no, slammed into the counter, barely holding himself up, "You guys attacked us to see if Meliodas understood his sister and to warm up?"

"Yeah, that about sums it up." Nagisa blinked innocently, not really having a reaction when Ban groaned. "You are such a bipolar bitch!" The Fox Sin of Greed was just drunk. Ya know, that ballsy type of drunk where you pick fights you can't win for no fucking reason. "Huh?" Nagisa was offended, raising an eyebrow at the immortal. He wasn't bipolar. It was just if he snapped, he snapped.

"Yeah! Earlier, you were all 'oh, I'm gonna kill you!' And now you're just like a...a fucking dolly teddy bear!" Ban wasn't making sense. At. All. But, hey, Nagisa was just gonna listen anyway because...why not?

"Look, mister-" Nagisa's pointed finger was then pushed away. "Don't you mister me, ma'am."

"Did you just call me-"
"You're not a girl?"

"No fucking way, ass wipe." and, therefore, an argument was created.

Meliodas opened the door to his room since Ikari was resting in there. "Where you going?" The Demon King's first son raised a brow, standing in the doorway, looking at his sister standing and putting on a shirt. "Camelot." Ikari answered, buttoning the cuffs of her black dress shirt that she borrowed from him. "For?" Meliodas crossed his arms, leaning on the doorframe. "To scare the shit outta Zeldris." Ika laughed, finding the answer obvious. "Figures." The blonde laughed as well, smiling at the missing piece of his puzzle. "Just don't frighten him too much. You always had a habit of doing that back then."

"He was a bigger asshole so I still think all my pranks were ok."
"Stealing his girlfriend wasn't."
"...I didn't mean to do that."

"PFFFTTT!" Meliodas went into a fit of giggles, being met with Ikari's flushed face. "Stop laughing, Mel, I'm serious!" She yelled, only causing more giggles. Ika sighed, smile on her lips nonetheless. "Bye."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too,"Ikari looked back at the boy with a smirk, body standing on the frame of the window she had just opened, "Ass wipe." And, with that, she was gone.