❦☦︎︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮❦☦︎︎

A strong feeling weighed down Meliodas' chest, the male cleaning a cup in the Boar Hat. He knew this feeling, and yet he chose to ignore it since he knew...there was no way she was getting out. Not after what he and dad did to her at least.

"Sir Meliodas?" A young girl with white hair and blue eyes stepped down the stairway, looking at the short boy. "Hey, Elizabeth, good morning!" He greeted, smiling cheerfully like he always does.

"Morning, Cap." A white haired man with a scar on his neck yawned, appearing as well. "Morning Ban."

Soon came King, Diane, and the rest of the crew. It was a peaceful day, actually. They had decided to just rest today; for today was Elizabeth's final day. It was odd, she regained her memories two weeks ago. Just who was pulling strings?

No, Meliodas knew. He also knew that the seal was weakening. In the Sins' silence, Meliodas sighed, putting down the cup. The eight looked at him, curious as to what was wrong. The blonde just smiled, not saying a word. He grabbed another cup, cleaning it with a cloth after rinsing it off.

While wiping down the wooden object, Meliodas froze, the ground shaking, face becoming pale.

"What the hell is going on!?!" Ban yelled after falling face first on the ground. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this!" squealed Hawk. "You and me both!" King yelled out, the noise of the rumble being much too loud.

"Missed me?" A voice whispered in Meliodas' ear, his eyes widening. The rumble then came to a quick stop, all frozen. She had vanished with the wind.

"S-sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth was the first to speak up, leaving the rest to notice his face. He looked so fragile, so bent. His beautiful emerald eyes stayed wide, tears running down his left cheek unknowingly. "Sis." He breathed out.

"Say what now?" Ban blinked. "Hey, cap, what's going on?" King questioned, flying towards the demon. "..." Meliodas stayed quiet, looking down at the ground.

"Hey, Merlin, do you know what's going on?" Hawk looked over to the busty woman who shook her head. "Sadly, I don't." She answered, arms crossed and staring at the man she knew all her life.

"I'm feeling a little under the weather." Meliodas looked up and smiled, "Mind if I go lay down?" It was a theoretical question, the short man going up the stairs of the Boar Hat in a hurry.

"What was that about?" Ban had no idea what the hell was going on, just like the rest. "No clue." Is what the crew answered.

Meliodas lied in bed, blanket covering him while his hands clutches his knees to his chest. He was crying. It wasn't sobs or cries, it was just tears running down his young face. It had been a long time since he was this fragile. Not even when Elizabeth has first died, he wasn't like this. No, this was different.

Of course, it was different. This was her he was thinking of. He never betrayed Elizabeth, but he did betray her.

"Ika," he cried, hands covering his ears,

"I'm sorry."