❦☦︎︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮☦︎︎❦

On the day of the invasion, shit was terrible. Here Ikari was, the Ten Commandments already having their way with the council. And, here, her three brothers who she did nothing to but adore were standing on the opposite side. The side of that wretched man.

"Mel, Esta, Zel," she sighed, "All I'm asking is that you understand where I'm coming from." it was a stupid move. It really was. They were gonna bring her to father and here she was trying to conversate with them. "As if I'd do the traitor a favor." Estarossa was in front of her with his sword raised at her in a second, the female only kicking him into the forest surrounding them. They were in the heavens, believe it or not.

The Originals had so much power that even the Demon King and Supreme Deity banded together. All to kill Ikari for treason.

The siblings looked at each other, Ikari having nothing but remorse in her eyes. Zeldris was the one to charge at her first.

Ikari stayed on the defensive, careful not to do any damage on the youngest's body. He was nothing but a fragile boy and yet he acted like he was a General. He wasn't meant to rule though. They all knew that. Even he did when he compared himself to others.

"You raise us, trying to get us on your side!?! Just using us to help you climb up the food chain!?!" Zeldris kept taunting the female while he laid blows to her bruising arms. "What?" Ika was baffled that he could even suggest that, "No! Zeldris, if you could just-" a cough of blood interrupted her sentence. Zeldris who was in a motion of a kick's eyes widened, time slowing down as his dull orbs showed fear and shock at the same time.

Ikari looked to the part underneath her rib cage, and then looked back at the man who literally stabbed her in the back. Her red eyes, which were now dull, enlarged.

There he was, the blonde hair she loved shining. "Mel...io...das." He ignored the twinge of guilt he got once she said his name, twisting the blade to face the other direction, causing a scream of his older sister's to echo.

Ika had only told Meliodas, no one else, where her ten hearts where. Now, she sees that was foolish.

After what seemed like an eternity, Zeldris' kick finally landed, making Meliodas' sword cut it's way out of her body.

Instead of a scream, this time...they got a wicked smirk and a psychotic laugh. "Alright." her evil aura whispered into their fear as her eyes became that of someone they didn't know, "If you want to be naughty brats, guess I'll just have to put you in your place."

The battle was rough, tough, and over all hard. Ikari stood over her two battered brothers, out of breath while her body was numb from all the damaged it possessed. She then looked up, feeling nothing, seeing the Demon King, Supreme Deity, and some unharmed council men. Hah, cowards. Ika thought, swords in both hands.

Then, another unexpected blow came. "Esta..." Ikari wheezed, staring down at the blade in her chest. "I'll...kill you..."

The Ten Commandments sat on the knees on a piece of rock before a waterfall, hands chained to their backs. Ikari's siblings, father and the Supreme Deity just stood in front of them, Demon King smirking to himself.

"You awake yet, bitch?" Meliodas walked up to his sister, kicking her slightly. She didn't wake up. Nor did she even budge. "Zeldris," their cursed father put his hand on his youngest's shoulder, "I am so proud of you. Thank you so much for telling me about your sister's betrayal." ah, yes. The recognition that he always wanted. But it felt...so wrong.

Zeldris didn't miss the sideways glance that his father gave Ikari whose head jolted up in rage. "Shut up, old man! Zelly wouldn't do that to me!" the girl was in pure denial. Her eyes became lifeless with pure pain once Zeldris only gulped and avoided her eyes, their father laughing. "Looks like you're awake now!" The demon king walked towards his daughter, pushing Meliodas away slightly.

A look of terror filled his face as his arm was suddenly gone, Ikari now living up to her name. With the look of pure hatred on, she glares into her father's non-existent soul.

The ground shook, heat waves radiating off her curvy body. In about five seconds, she was already healed. "Wanna see something, pop?" She smirked, inhaling gusts of wind. A dragon made of lava appeared behind her, roaring fiercely. Before she could even command the spell, she buckled in pain, the seal on her stomach being ignited.

"That was a good try." Demon King smirked, playing with his beard. He had on a cocky face but in truth...

This Man Was Terrified.

[Author Note: hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long. If you haven't noticed I changed the cover so- yeah. I just thought that picture would match it more lol. Anyway, thank you for supporting this book it means a lot to me.]