✞❦𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷❦✞

"You understand?" Ikari tilted her head, Elizabeth whimpering and nodding in response. "Good," the devil stood up, hands in her pockets, "Let's meet back up with the others then."

Now with the others, Elizabeth was behind Ika by about a feet, eyes shaking as if they'd seen unspeakable things. Ikari's red orbs were satisfied, the female smiling in pure joy. Meliodas knew that look, arms crossing as his glare on his sister instensified. That's what happened with him, Esta, and Zeldris when time came for them to join in killing Godesses. God, just looking back, he wondered as to why Ika and him were so close. Fuck, she was worse than their father for crying out loud. 

"What are you glaring at me for?" Ikari was testing his patience. He knew that. But, what he didn't know was how she broke Elizabeth. For the three brothers, it was a different test each time. Meliodas had to kill a child, Estarossa had to watch as she tortured a goddess and Zeldris...let's just say Mel never really wanted to find out. 

Zeldris took a step back. Meliodas and Ikari did in fact have the closest relationship out of the four siblings, but who the fuck said siblings never had full on brawls? Those two certainly did. It was rare, but they did.

Meliodas only huffed, rolling his eyes, "We found Q, as you all can see. Now let's hurry up to Purgatory. Mer-" he was cut off. "Actually, I think I have an easier way to get there, so we don't have to go one at a time." Ikari pulled a key out of her pocket, smirking,

"We're gonna have to go to Liones though."

( yes, ik, it's a short chapter, BUT I will try my best to try and be active on this story as much as I can.)