𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

(So, as I said Updates will be getting slower due to me not having motivation and shit. Also school. But I'll try to be more active on this story since I'm planning on ending this in a few chapters)

"Okay, so, there's three more people to fetch while Esta is still missing and then we all can go to purgatory." Ikari spoke, earning a few confused looks thrown at her. "Thought you said we were getting Esta?" Meliodas blinked, looking up at his sister innocently. The female sighed, "Change of plans. I have a feeling where he is and I fucking hate it."

"You guys should start a show like the Kardashians or some shit." Lucifer noted while munching on some bar snacks. "Not cool, dude." Nagisa looked at him, earning a shrug from the raven hair.

"Thought those three were still in purgatory though." Karma popped up next to Ika, looking at the map she laid out. "Yeah, about that, Q's up in Assia." her statement caused the six to look at her with wide eyes. "That little psycho-" Mai couldn't even finish, Ikari sighing. "Good thing is he's still chained up so he can't really do anything except...mind contr-fuck. We're screwed either way."

"Can we just not get Q?" Noya whined, sprawled on the floor with a popsicle in his mouth. "Wish we could." they were at a loss. It's not as easy as it would have been back 8,000 years ago. Shit, it was times like this that Ika wished she took her father's offer and just killed her three brothers. That would've saved a lot of hassle.

"So..." Lucifer trailed, not really seeing the point of continuing this conversation. "TO ASSIA!" Meliodas ran up the stairs. "You should've killed him." Karma shook his head in dissappointment. "I know." Ikari sighed again.

After a few days the group landed in Assia, the eldest spawn of the Demon King walking around with Elizabeth. Ikari never really had anything against her, but she had to admit: this bitch's purity was annoying. The eldest couldn't help it. Fuck, she was part of the lowest of the low so..oblivious innocence never sat right with her.

"Liz, follow me." She commanded coldly, red irises dull. They hadn't been dull for a while, but...The next Demon Lord had to make a point. "Uhm, o-okay." That high pitched, nervous tone irked Ika. God, Meli was gonna hate her for this.

The two then walked into a bar, the place being surrounded by thugs and what not. The ruffians stared at the brown haired woman, the white hair curling in fear behind her.

"Sorry," Ikari faked a smile, tilting her head to the side, "but have you ever seen a boy with half of his hair white and the other black? He also has yellow stars in his ebony pupils." She interrogated.

"Ain't ever seen that type of shit round here." a man sipped his ale, the female's fake happy face falling into a disgruntled expression. "You just lied to me..." a smirk creeped onto her lips, "Ya know what that means?"

Elizabeth trembled, back up against the wall as her legs had given out a while ago, vocal cords unable to make any sound due to trauma. Blood decorated each wall, the bar now being filled with nothing but dead bodies.

Ikari's look alone made Eliza flinch, the demon-no, devil now walking towards the girl. She crouched down in order to achieve eye level with her, a sinister smile on her lips, "You see, Liz...this is what me and Mel are. Now, it's either you lose that heart of yours and be able to do what I just did..."

"Or you fucking die."