Chapter Fourteen

Ikari on the railing of the Boar Hat, a katana that Nishinoya held for her now being held in her hand. "The fuck do you want?" she asked, sensing the presence behind her. "Nothing, really." the voice shrugged, sitting next to her. "So, now, you decide to come out. Huh, Lucifer?"

"Yeah, you could say that."
"Great! That means there's three left."

"You sure you wanna do this? Meliodas might betray you again." Lucifer had a point. She couldn't deny that. All Ikari could do was sigh, "I know. If that happens, then I could just go awall, you know?" it was her turn to shrug, Lucifer nodding. "I think all of us would've died if you actually chose to loose control and kill them back then, to be honest."

"If I did, I wouldn't had been me, Luc." she smiled softly, standing up and brushing off her legs, "Come drink with me. It's been awhile." she suggested. "You're....more serene that you used to be." Lucifer pointed out, blinking. "Am I?" Ikari chuckled. "Yea-well, I don't know if you're serene or broken." her eyes glossed over at that. "I think shattered is the word you're looking for, actually."

As always, Zeldris was in the shadows. God, he felt guilty. To explain, he was gonna go ask Ika if Meliodas drew some dumb shit on his face while he was knocked out. But, then he saw her and Lucifer talking so he went Oh shit, gotta hide. Long story short, he's a nosy dwarf and he overheard everything.

What was there to feel guilty about though? All he did was listen and tell dad like a good child. He was the only one who followed dad devotedly.

No, this was Ikari's point back then. Way back when she said he could never be Demon King. He was too loyal and pure in heart. He hated doing people dirty and he wasn't manipulative at all. He wasn't even...anything until Meliodas and Ikari were degraded. Fuck, why did he just get this now?

"Zelly?" the boy tensed at the call of his name, slowly looking to his left, seeing the worried eyes of his older sister. "What's wrong?" her tone was so soft and concerned..and loving. The boy couldn't answer, tears subconciously falling. Ika smiled gently and took him in her arms, letting his head rest on her chest. He only hugged her back, still mute. Lucifer and Ikari shared a look, a frown resting upon their faces.

The boys were too attached to the past...and it was their fault.

A/N: AYO ITS A WHOLESOME CHAPTER NEHGWBEDUE. lol, hope you enjoyed it.