Small Introduction

The Creepypasta fanfics have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. If you are reading this, then I assume you feel the same way. However, there was always something missing from them. For me, personally, I felt that something was off about most of the books I read (no shade or anything, it is just a personal gripe). The love always felt so instantaneous, with all of the girls already loving the male reader at first sight. While that is not impossible, I always found it disappointing. The whole point of the book was to grow closer to them all, right? You were supposed to enjoy the journey of slowly romancing everyone while also getting a taste of their grueling world. 

It was a few years ago when I actually read these fanfics at all, anyway, so who am I to talk? Maybe I am forgetting the contents of what I had read and I am judging off of poor memory. Anyway, all of my past readings of these fanfics had inspired me to create a story of my own. I only hope it proves to be just as mystifying, dramatic, exciting, and wholesome as I intend it to be.

I am gonna be using First Person to narrate the book as that is my preference for writing stories. Anyway, I think this is it. The book will truly begin in the next chapter. Please leave any thoughts you have on the story in the comments and I will be sure to get to them if this ever gains traction (future me here: wow, that's ironic).

Warm regards,

TheDukeOfWolves