The World IS wide enough

Note:please watch video I couldn't find a happy one so why not find a funny one😂😂😭

Any other note
If you guys have any suggestions on how to make this story better and to get more people to see these please comment it would mean so much to me if people would read this. This is also my first wattpad story and I'm excited for the outcome so yeah🥰thx so much for reading though.

Philip's POV

I feel my dad shaking me lightly for me to wake up. He had his glasses on and was wearing a black cloak. I got up and yawned it was still dark outside and I was annoyed. I see my mom standing at the door frame of the kitchen. Her face was tear stained, I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She notices dry blood on my lip.

"Philip what happened?"

"Fell down yesterday"

I'm a good liar

I watched as My dad went over to my mom as tears started flooding her eyes. He gave her a kiss on her lips and whispered something into her ear. She smiled and turned around to go back to her bed.

"Come on Philip" He says ushering me out the door.

Theo's POV

I woke up and got ready and threw my hair up. I notice my dad was wearing a dark black cloak. We got onto the carriage and didn't say a word to each other.

We reached Weehawken after taking the boat and Alexander Hamilton and Philip was already there. Philip looked confident but Alexander looked kind of nervous.

There was a doctor and a Rule maker. I guess this guy was usually there for all duels.

"Send in your seconds to see if they can kill this dispute" He says

Me and Philip walks towards each other and stops. I remember I need to put an end to it but Philip has other plans.

Philip's POV

"This needs to stop now just make him apologize that's all he has to do" She explains

"No your father wants a fight he'll get one" I reassure her while looking down.

"Look at your father then look at mine" She says pointing

I look over to see my father biting his nails and playing with his hair nervously. I looked over and see Burr figuring out where to shoot my father. He has an evil grin on his face as he looks at me.

"They'll never fully get along unless they go at it completely and let all their anger out" I state

"And if they kill each other"

"I'll pay for their funerals"

"PHILIP"

"It was your fathers idea to duel so he's going to get one it's a lose lose for him!" I yell getting more agitated

She sighs and walks away.

I walk back and ask my dad to take his gun out. He nervously hands me his gun and keeps playing with his hair. I grab him by his cloak and pull him close to me.

"Pull yourself together Pa you can't let him intimidate you" I say growing more annoyed

I grab a ponytail holder from my arm and throw his hair up in a low ponytail. He just kept on biting his nails.

"Hamilton will draw first position seconds this is your last chance to negotiate"

Theodosia walks towards looking desperate so I walk forward towards her.