Blackmail

Philip's POV

I think Hercules spent at least 20 minutes cussing me out and roasting me. I drink water slowly while Theodosia held a cold cloth to my head. I was getting annoyed.

"Theodosia get this damn towel off my head!" I yell

"No it'll help you feel better" she says
I roll my eyes and watch as she covers her mouth and runs to the bathroom. I run after her and find her puking into the trash. I rush to hold her hair back and she's crying.

"I'm so sorry" she says in her muffled sobs

"It's ok sweetheart just let it all out"

She pukes some more and Hercules runs in

"Well at least she knows where to throw up at"

"Please don't tell our dads"

William comes In and whispers into his ear

"Ok I won't tell him if I pay you"

I give him a puzzled look.

William gives himself a facepalm and whispers in his dads ear again

"Oh um I meant you have to pay me you decided not to tell your dad about your sister so I don't get paid so yeah give me some money"

I roll my eyes and throw my money at him.

We take a nap and once I wake up I suddenly feel better and I think Theodosia does too. Then I realize they put us in the same bed. I look up and see William smirking and I give him the I am going to kill you look.

"Hey Philip"

"Theodosia I am so sorry I-

"I can't wait until we are allowed to have a little fun in the bed"

I smile thinking about my proposal.

"Oh goodness I need to hang out with Angie" she says and she gets up and literally runs out the house and I try and follow her but it's to late I lost her. I think I'm going to stay the night with William.

Theodosia POV

I knock on the Hamilton's door and Ms.Eliza opens the door.

"Oh Theodosia how are you" she says hugging me

"I'm good how are you"

"I'm good but I'm afraid Philip isn't here"

"Oh I'm um here to see Angelica"

"Oh of course come in she should be in her room" She says ushering me in.

I rush up into her room and see her on her bed drawing. I take the letter out of my pocket and lay it on the bed.

"This is excellent forgery" I say and she jumps up

"Oh Theodosia um hi"

"Hey we haven't talked in a while"

"Oh yeah um how are you"

"Um...I'm fine how are you"

"Um good"

We just sit there in silence for a couple of moments

"So don't you have a boyfriend"

"Yeah I was actually meeting him at the cafe today you wanna come?"

I shrug

"Um sure"

We walk for a while in silence. I remember when Angie used to be fun and all talkative but now she is just calm and keeps to herself. The only time she would speak is when she would describe her boyfriend.