The funeral

Theo's POV

We walk in a line up to the casket and get a viewing of him. Then we walk back to our seats. The family sits up front all 10 of them. You can hear some silent sobs while everyone keeps on walking in.

Angie's POV

I look down at my brother with his sweet freckles and his short curly hair. He had hair like my fathers he was still smiling like the same smile he had when he died. I covered my mouth and start crying again. My best friend my favorite sibling was now gone all because of me. I walk out the room and into the hallway and slide down to the ground crying into my arms.

Philip's POV

"Philip go get her please" Father says

I walk out the room and find her sitting in the hallway crying. I sit next to her and pull her into my arms while rubbing her back.

"Philip he's gone and it's all my fault I should've listened to dad I've should've never dated William" She sobs

I grew angry at the thought of William.

"No it's not your fault Angie you didn't kill him please don't blame yourself" I start crying along with her

Dad comes out and pulls us both up and hugs both of us.

"Dad I've should've listened to you he wouldn't be here right now!"

"Angelica do not blame your self this is not your fault" He says breaking down

"Come on guys we need to go back we need to be strong for Alexander" I say leading them back in.

They lower into the ground while the preacher is talking. I watch my dad looking at his watch,he was never really a church man but I think one day he'll change. My mom is crying into my aunts shoulder and I'm holding Betsy in my arm. I see Theodosia's head buried into Burr's side and he's crying too.

We are at the reception and I don't talk to anybody for a while. Theodosia brings me my food and tries to sit next to me but her father calls her over so sit with them. Angie comes and sits next to me and I ignore her.

"Philip can we talk"

I glare at her and look away picking at my food.

"Philip please!"

"No you hate me remember" I say jumping up and leaving the room.

I sat against the wall curled up in a ball thinking about Alex. I've always wanted a little brother so when I got one It was one of the happiest days of my life. Angie looked jealous but she probably was just mad she wasn't the youngest anymore. But Angie always had a jealousy problem. I remember his smile and the first time he took a step. His first words was his name. My dad would fly him around yelling THATS MY SON I was kind of jealous when he would that to him but I didn't pay attention. Or course I loved all my other siblings as well but Alexander was the closet to me and also my brother so I hung out with him a lot. I would also get jealous when Angie would take him from me. I remember the time I got sent off into boarding school and didn't write much to my family. I guess I should've thought about them but I was always so busy. I was alone in my thoughts until I looked up and saw Theodosia standing in front of me looking angry.

"Philip why are you sitting here you need to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

"Philip you haven't eaten anything all day though"

"Leave me alone Theo"

"No Philip please"

"THEO LEAVE ME ALONE"

I put my head back into my shoulders and hear her leaving. I was there for the rest of the reception.