Feelings

Philip's POV

I arrive home and all my siblings start jumping up and down and hugging me. Well all except Angie.

"I missed you Philip where were you?" William asks

"How long was I gone?"

"About 2 days" Mom says walking in

"Now guys let him rest he's been through a lot lately The doctor informed me about your cut and I am going to get some medicine for it" she says ushering me to go upstairs.

I head to my room and flop onto my bed fall asleep in a matter of seconds.

Theo's POV

We came back into the house kind of soaked and my dad looked annoyed.

"ALEXANDER I TOLD YOU-"

"Pa don't worry there was um traffic" I cut him off

"You walked"

I watch Mr.Hamilton giggle a little and walk in and grab me a towel. He tossed it to me and I wrapped it around my shoulder and walked in.

"Hey Theodosia Philip is resting right now but if you want to hang out with Angie I can go get her" Ms.Hamilton offers

"Oh sure I would love to see her again" I answer

In a matter of seconds Angie comes rushing down the steps and give me a big hug.

"OH THEODOSIA I MISSED YOU I WAS SO SCARED" she exclaims

"Well I'm here now" I giggle

We sit out on the porch under the roof talking about random stuff for the next few hours.

"Hey you guys should stay for dinner"

"Oh that's nice but I think we are actually leaving soon my dad says I need rest to"

"Oh ok let's go inside then"

I walk in and see all 3 of the adults conversations over random stuff. Eliza was sitting on Alexander's lap and I notice how my dad would look at them with jealousy or sadness while sitting on the other couch.

"Oh Theodosia you ready to go"He says looking up at me

"Yes Pa"

"Thank you for the hospitality but we best be going now" He says getting his stuff and walking out the door.

It is still slightly raining but not as bad as it was before. I notice how my dad was looking all sad and nervous about something. It was probably cause of my mom it was around that time of the year. OH SHIT. Today was December 17th,he has been so worried about me being kidnapped and my flashbacks that we both forgot the date.

"Dad I think we should visit Mom's grave today" I say grabbing his hand

"Oh yes sweetie let's go get some flowers real quick"

Angie's POV

I went back into my bedroom and sat there reading common sense by Thomas Paine. He was a pretty cool guy I would like to meet him one day. I ended up falling asleep with the book on my chest.

"Angie Mom said-"

"Angie?"

I felt someone rubbing me to wake up and look over and see Philip. His hair was all down and it was a mess sticking in different directions.

"Mom said we have to get some fruit for her from the farmers shop"

"I'm not going with you, you look like a hooligan" I yawn