The Ball

Philip's POV

I hated Balls.

Theo's POV

I loved Balls. The ballroom was so big and beautiful and all the ladies in their pretty dresses. I was usually an envy of all but the Men knew I was dating Philip and had nothing more than just friendly conversations with me. The girls were different though, There were lots of whores and sluts but Philip had his charm and was used to girls coming for him. He often ignored them though.

I got my red dress on and my heels. My dad walked by staring at me and smiling.

"Oh hey dad can you give me a Dutch braid?"

He immediately grew shocked.

"Um sorry I have to go um water the cat" He said running out.

That didn't make sense.

Philip's POV

We arrive at the Ball and I go sit in the corner waiting for Theodosia. A bunch of girls ask me for a dance but I politely decline. My mother glares at me.

"Listen Philip I know Theodosia is your one and only but you have to dance with other girls while she is not here otherwise you will seem rude" my mother scolds me

I reluctantly get up and try to leave the room but this girl pulls my arm toward her.

"Hey are you Philip Hamilton?" The tall girl said

Her hair was brown,wavy and short. Her eyes were a very light blue and she had the perfect body. Big breast and slim waist with thick thighs. I recognized her, her name was Amber Reynolds.

"You're James Reynolds niece?"

"Yes I am may I have a dance" she asks holding out her hand

I look over at my mom and she waves me to go dance. Does she even know who this person is?

"So um I am going to be honest I suck at dancing" she says

"Same I got forced onto here no offense"

"Oh my gosh me too none taken my aunt is leaving the country and wants to take me with her"

"Oh cool what country" I ask

"England, bonjour"

I laughed a little

"Wrong country" I say she starts giggling

"Whoops I'm fluent in French I wished she would've picked that country"

We continue to conversation while I see Theodosia glaring at us. I wave at her and she waves back faking a smile.

The dance ends and I walk over to her and place a kiss on her lips.

"Hey Theo"

"Hello Philip

Amber walks back over to us after another whole song.

"Hey Philip care to have another dance"

Theodosia jumps in front of me and glares at her.

"NO! He's taken by me" She yells

"Oh well if it isn't Theodosia Burr long time no see" she says holding out her hand

"Amber" she says smacking her hand down

"Pfft" she says as she walks away

"You guys know each other?"

"Yes she was my roommate for the first semester she got kicked out because she was always causing trouble in our dorm and she's a huge slut"

I roll my eyes and walk towards the wine table and Theodosia follows me. Next thing I know we have Burr and My mom pushing us onto the dance floor.

"NO MORE WINE UNTIL DINNER PHILIP"

"THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO THEODOSIA"

We both roll our eyes and start dancing. We dance to 5 songs and then take a break sitting in the corner watching other people.

Theo's POV

I glance the room trying to find people I know or like. Hardly anybody then I see Angie with this guy dancing. They both keep on laughing and making google eyes at each other. He kisses her on the forehead and I get Philip's attention.

"Um Philip isn't it a little early for Angie to be dating someone else yet" I say pointing at them

We watch as she lays a kiss on his cheek.

"Your damn right Theo" He says getting up

I hold him back

"No what are you going to do?"

"I just want to talk to her"

"No let me talk to her" I say trying to calm him down

"No!"

I was on the verge of giving up.

"Can we at least wait until everyone starts heading down for dinner?"

He slides back down on the wall

"Sure"

He tried to grab a wine glass but my dad smacks his hand.