vi

.•° ✿ °•.
𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙞𝙣
°•. ✿ .•°

────.•°•.〔✿〕 °•.•°────
watch as she stands with
her holding your hand
put your arm 'round her shoulder
now I'm getting colder
────.•°•.〔✿〕 °•.•°────

hyunjin brought ryujin with him to the group's weekly movie night. seungmin wanted to leave but chan convinced him to stay. it wouldn't do him any good to run away from his problems. he figured he should enjoy his time with his friends regardless of hyunjin and his girlfriend.

chan let seungmin nestle into his side. seungmin's gaze subconsciously moved from the film projection to hyunjin on the couch farthest away from him. hyunjin had his arm around ryujin's shoulder. her head was rested against his chest. seungmin missed that feeling.

he sighed as he turned back to the movie. jeongin was asleep by chan's other side. minho and jisung were cuddled up on the couch above them. changbin and felix had escaped to the kitchen to microwave another batch of popcorn.

seungmin shifted in his blanket, the rough carpet beneath him rubbing against his calves uncomfortably. chan tapped seungmin's shoulder and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"min, i think you should tell him you like him, get it off your chest. it'll only weigh you down if you keep it stored away."

seungmin looked up at the older, his eyes glossy. he'd been crying a lot lately. it was as if his mind was making up for the years worth of tears he had held in. chan could always tell when he was upset, regardless of his physical appearance.

"what if i ruin what we have now? i don't think i could live without him," he managed. his voice was strained.

chan held sympathy in his eyes. "i know minnie, but do you think you can live without telling him?"

seungmin turned back to the shifting colors on the screen. his eyes could barely focus on the movie as he pondered on chan's words.

on one hand, seungmin could keep his feelings to himself. sure he would be hurting inside but hyunjin would be happy and that's all seungmin really wanted. on the other hand seungmin could tell hyunjin and risk losing him forever. the first option was much easier to stomach in his opinion.

he glanced at hyunjin one last time. the older was laughing at something ryujin said.

seungmin decided then.

he was going to keep hyunjin happy.