Chapter Thirteen

"What a pleasant surprise, shitty hair my husband, is with Octopussy and half n half." Bakugou clicked his tongue in distaste "it's Shoto-" spoke the fire and ice boy. "Yeah yeah, don't care. Where is your husband icyhot?" Bakugou asked linking arms with Kirishima "at home" he replied monotone.

"And yours Octo-" Mezo stood up towering over the glowering blonde. "Mezo. My name is Mezo not Octopussy, Katsuki. And what should it matter if I'm dating or not?" Shoji rose an eyebrow. "Tense I see, either way whatever. Come on Kiri." The blonde dragged his husband away. Kirishima shook his head "I-i'm your husband?" He asked his quirk activating. "Oh" Katsuki rolled his lava eyes. He sighed "Eijiro Kirishima you've been there for me for years. The times you pestered me and still managed to wiggle your way into my heart. I'm not going to get all sappy but would you want to be best friends through life. Ones that kiss and have "fun" and just whatever." Kirishima laughed "that's a boyfriend Bakubro"

Bakugou fumed "WILL YOU MARRY ME? YES OR NO!" He demanded his sweat dripping dangerously "well sure." The redhead kissed his fiance. "This is beautiful!" Shrieked Deku who began to cry a river. "No hard feelings?" Kirishima asked facing the shorter boy. "Nah, you look happier with him. I'm not going to take away that happiness from you guy's." Kirishima nodded "thanks man, it was fun" he pounded his fist with Deku's.

"Tenya? What are you doing? Are you crying?" Hatsume rushed to his side "for one to confess their love like that it must take courage." He wiped away his stray tears. "Are you taking a mental note?" Asked the mechanical girl. "No" Tenya laughed looking away.

"Everyone is settling down!" Denki exclaimed looking around. "I can't wait to do the same" Jiro swiveled her head "what now?" She asked facing her human Pikachu boyfriend. "N-nothing" he panicked walking away with a pastel color on his face.