Chapter Seventeen

Momo clapped her hands as her friends arrived at her front gate. She scurried past her chef's and ran out the front door to greet everyone.

Once everyone followed her inside mostly everyone was agape with what they were seeing. "It's so bright in here! Brighter than Bakugou's explosions!" Kirishima teased turning to his fuming husband "my explosions are going to be a lot brighter than this when we get home." Forewarned the angry blond with a large scowl. "I'll be waiting" Kirishima smiled smugly before walking away to find a seat, the explosive boy hot on his trail.

"The decor in here looks very modern. I enjoy such a sight. It brings tears to my eyes." Iida responded wiping away his translucent tears. "Thank you Tenya, I see you haven't changed over the years." Momo smiled as he and Hatsume walked away hand in hand. "Shoto! Eri!" Momo hugged the twelve year old "you made it. I promise to make this a good dinner." Momo nodded "glad to see an old friend" Shoto smirked lightly. "Before or after you found out you were gay?" Momo giggled hugging her friend. The two siblings walked to find a seat near the end of the long table.

"Mezo, don't worry about everyone else around you. Just act like you usually do." Momo advised "thanks" he replied monotone under his face mask before walking to the dinning area.

"Asui! You look dashing, and Ochako you look equally lovely" Momo smiled at the bubbly couple. "Ribbit, thanks Yaoyorozu" Asui smiled pulling Uraraka to a seat near Deku.

"You can't be serious!" Toga giggled hand in hand with Ibara "it's true!" Exclaimed the viney girl walking away to catch up with her blonde girlfriend. Both sat secluded away from others.

"Was it a bad idea to leave Rus with Twice?" Hawks asked glancing back at the car he had just come in. "We deserve to take some time off and have fun away from him. Twice knows what to do, plus Shigaraki and Kurigari are there." Explained Dabi calmly guiding his timid husband to the dinner table they sat next to Toga and her date.

"Mr. Aizawa! Present Mic!" Momo lead them to the dinning area "sit wherever more people are coming soon." Momo left to go greet the last of her guests.

Midnight and Mrs. Joke sat beside Aizawa and Present Mic. Reiko stood nervous "can I sit beside you please? That sounds desperate. I mean I'm sorry. I thought you seemed adoracute. I mean adorable but-" she slowly started to fade away from feeling overwhelmed. "Be my guest" Mezo pulled back a chair before sitting back down the ghost quirked girl smiled. "I- thank you" she looked down her face flush with color.

Tamaki arrived and sat beside Shoto who kissed him lightly. "Maki, no PDA!" Scolded his best friend laughing "you're one to talk Mrs. Hado. I saw you playing tonsil hockey with Kendo." Tamaki giggled at both females sudden silence they decided to sit next to him regardless.

"OW- it's icy out there!" Complained the electric boy with a frown. "Are you shorting out again Kami?" Jiro asked pulling the boy to a bathroom.

"We're fashionably late!" Exclaimed the laser pointer boy with a smirk. "That we are Aoyama" Mina giggled leading him away and next to Bakugou and Kirishima.

Lastly Camie and Seiji showed up and sat by themselves. "Welcome everyone I hope you all have a great rest of whatever today means to you. Anyway flag a server down and they'll make you what you want." Momo smiled sitting down beside Ochako and Asui.

Everyone laughed and giggled over their jokes. "So then he blows up his mom's house!" Kirishima fell out of his chair laughing at Bakugou. "She was upsetting me!" Bakugou barked furiously sweat beads dripping slowly. "No explosions in the house Katsuki, if you need to go outside." Momo explained eating her soba noodles she received from Shoto who wouldn't stop talking about them.

"Excuse me fine sir but may I have some chicken, fried" Hawks smiled at his order "but-" Dabi shook his head quietly "chicken coming up now!" Agreed the chef transporting away.