Chapter 2

(1 Hour Earlier)

"Wait, please save my friends!" Saiko yelled at his servants as they pulled him away from the classroom. With some struggle he pushed himself away and landed chest first on the hallway floor. "They won't survive the meteor in their houses.. they need to get into my bunker!" He said while he stood up. The servants told him that there wasn't time and that he'd need to go alone, but he wasn't having it. "Wait! If they aren't coming then.. then neither will I!" His two servants looked at each other with a concerned expression, and one nodded. "Ok, everyone in this classroom! We need you to follow us to Saiko's house so you can come into the bunker. There's more than enough room for you all." One of them said. Hairo lead a line out the door, but a few members of the Teruhashi Fan Club stayed behind when they noticed her not moving.

"Teruhashi.. my queen.. we need to get you to Saiko's house so you'll be safe. Out only goal is for you to stay unharmed." One leader of the club said nervously. Teruhashi stared out the window lifelessly until after an awkward silence she spoke. "I need to get Saiki to say oh wow before I perish. I need you to find Aiura so she can locate him." "Y-Yes my queen! No, my ANGEL!" Another member of the fan club yelled as he sprinted out the door. Within seconds he reappeared with Aiura, who was beyond confused. "Aiura.. I need you to do something for me." Teruhashi said, oddly calm. The fanboys left in a hurry, about half of them crying because of the beauty of Teruhashi's words. "Well what is it! Hurry up, I need a spot in the bunker!" Aiura said, bouncing up and down on her toes anxiously.

"Find Saiki."

"Huh? W-why?"

"Just do it."

"Uh.. well ok?"

Aiura took a mechanical pencil from a random desk and crushed up the lead. She spread it out on the cold classroom floor and then had an answer. "Saiki is on.. on a hill? That kid sure is weird sometimes. I can give you directions if you want." "Oh thank you." Teruhashi said, even calmer than before. Aiura told her the way, then quickly left and caught up with the line. Teruhashi waited for the line to be across the street so no one saw her and slowed her down. She walked out of the school building, and then ran as fast as she could to the hill. Surprised by how tall it was, she started jogging upwards, which was difficult due to the incline. After about 20 minutes of nonstop climbing, she pulled herself up onto the flat peak and saw Saiki stretching out his legs before jumping and.. floating? She jumped toward him and grabbed his arm before he could fly out of her reach.