Chapter 3

"S-Saiki.. how are you.. f-flying?" Teruhashi said, rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Saiki whipped around as his feet pounded on to the ground. "How did you- Why are you here?" He said, more panicked than Teruhashi had ever seen him.

"I.. I need you to say oh wow!"

"What the hell- you could die. Go get shelter, the meteor seems closer than I thought."

Teruhashi was startled by how much Kusuo had said, he never talked this much at once before. He never seemed to show this much concern in his "voice" either. Also.. was he really just floating? Maybe it was an optical illusion? She decided that she was just hallucinating because she was tired from running up the hill. Kokomi didn't know much about what was happening, but all she knew was that she needed to get Kusuo to love her as much as she loved him, preferably more. Saiki was frustrated that he couldn't read her. It'd be so much easier to hear what she was thinking so he could safely get her out of there. You see, ever since he had been feeling strange things, he wasn't annoyed by Teruhashi. Actually, now that you mention it.. he seemed to almost enjoy her company? Thinking about Kokomi gave Saiki a headache. "Yare yare.. if she'd just leave for ten minutes i might be able to stop this meteor. Wait a second.. no.. not a headache.."

*PRECOGNITON*

Just for a second, Saiki saw Teruhashi laying on the ground, and he noticed that she wasn't moving.. or breathing. Or doing anything a living human would do. Suddenly, he saw a bright flash and he appeared at a gathering of people, all in dark clothes, some with black umbrellas. "No.. it couldn't be.." he thought to himself. During his short vision he felt his face and no joke.. tears were in his eyes as he watched someone lower a casket into the ground. He fell to his knees as he wasn't used to crying, and the vision stopped as he hit the ground.

The headache stopped and Kusuo looked over to Kokomi with a deep fear in his eyes that he never had shown before. It was likely that in one universe.. Teruhashi wouldn't make it out alive, and it would be (partially) his fault.