•20•

After seeing the great progress Kyler is making with Orion, I head down to Harrisons office to give him a few files before I leave to meet with that man. My brain goes back and forth on wether or not I should tell Haz about my meeting, but in the end I come to the conclusion that he will shut it down before it even happens and take full control of the situation. I need to be able to do this for myself.
"Hey, here's the files." I say, setting them on his desk.
"Thank you." He says, pulling them open to see the contents. "Want to grab some lunch?"
"Actually I'm headed out so." I say and his brows scrunch together as he looks at me.
"Where to?" He asks.
Well.. I wasn't prepared for this question.
"I'm taking the new kid to the warehouse." I say.
"Why? Isn't he working in trades?" He asks.
"Keeping his options open for now." I say. "Well I'm going to be late so I should go, see you!"
I quickly leave his office, and grab my keys to head out. This could be a big mistake.. but I won't know until I go.
I get in the car, driving to the destination that I told him to meet me at. It's a crossroads under a bridge, where many drug deals are done, but it's also a great place to meet someone that you might end up needing to kill. No gunshot can be heard down there.
My fingers tap the steering wheel anxiously as I pull into the gravel covered road, no cars to be seen around. Getting here first isn't necessarily the smartest idea, but it's too late now.
A few minuets pass, and I see a very nice and expensive looking silver car start to pull up. I watch as they come to a slow stop, the door opening to reveal a mid size man who seems to be a little older. Maybe late forties early fifties.
I get out of my car, and he makes eye contact with me, walking at the same pace as me to meet in the middle.
"Robert Silas?" I ask.
"Yes. Very good to meet you Mrs. Alderidge. I would say you look exactly like your mother, but that woman was so full of plastic I'd say that's nearly impossible." He says.
"I'm not here to chat. What do you want and why are you contacting me?" I ask.
He laughs lightly, as if this is a joke. All I want is answers..
"I need three million." He states.
Now it's my turn to laugh, except I laugh much harder than he did. Did he seriously just ask me for three million pounds?
"Absolutely not." I say.
"You will give me the money, or we will have a problem." He says through gritted teeth.
I reach behind me slowly, pulling the pistol out of my holster.
"You dumb bitch." He laughs, grabbing my arm.
The gun falls from my hand from the harsh yank, my body being pulled into his as he grabs me. I try to use every self defense move I know but he has me in a hold that is impossible to escape. I kick and scream, but like I said earlier...
no one can hear me..

•Harrison's pov•
I finish up most of my work for the day, and I start to remember last night a bit. I drank so much, and I just remember being so irritated by Tom flirting with Aurie after the shit he said about her. She definitely picked up on my irritation but I don't really care. I wish Tom would just leave her alone and stop leading her on. There's a knock on my office door, pulling me from my thoughts.
"Come in." I say.
The door opens, and Kyler walks in.
"Hi Mr. Osterfield, I just finished all my trainings and wanted to see if there's anything else I could do." He says.
"I think we're all good." I shake my head. "How was the warehouse?"
"The what?" He asks.
"The warehouse, you and Aurie went?" I question.
"I never left the house." He says. "Mrs. Alderidge hasn't been home for a few hours."
Oh no.. Fuck. I knew this was coming.
"Is everything okay?" He asks.
"Excuse me." I say.
I stand from my seat, quickly jogging down the hallway to her office as I pull out my phone, dialing her number.
Straight to voicemail.
"God damnit Aurie pick up your damn phone." I mutter to myself, walking into her office and going onto her laptop.
I scroll through her emails, clicking on the last one that was sent. It's a conversation with a man named Robert Silas.. I've never heard of him before.
She went to meet up with him.. and lied.
"Fuck." I groan, writing down the street names to head out.
"Orion! Jordan! Let's go!" I call loudly, grabbing two guns and my keys.
"What's going on?" Jordan asks as he makes sure his gun is loaded.
"I think Aurie was taken." I say.
"What?.."
I turn, seeing a very stressed out Eli.
"Where is Aurie what's going on?!" He asks.
"I'm going to find her. You can't come." I say.
"God fucking damnit." He says. "Find her."
"I will."
We head out, getting into the car and speeding down the driveway and out the gate. I follow the GPS to the streets from her emails.
"Someone try tracking her phone." I say.
"Already on it." Orion says.
Why.. why wouldn't she just tell me, just be honest with me. I could have stopped this. If something happens to her I will never forgive myself.
"I'm not getting anything." Orion says.
I pull up, seeing her car is sitting there with the door open. I quickly put my car in park and run over, but she's not inside. She's gone.
"Look at this." Jordan says, getting my attention.
I turn around, and he points to the ground where Aurie's phone sits, busted and obviously purposely smashed, along with her gun. My hands grasp at my hair anxiously, how the fuck am I going to find her without her phone tracking. I don't know this man, and I have no clue where she could have gone. Someone took her. This man took her.
I have to get her back.