•36•

•Harrison's pov•
My phone starts ringing, waking me from my sleep. I groan, grabbing it and checking the contact. Why is Aurie calling me at six in the morning?
"Hey darling, everything okay?" I ask.
"Hazzyyyyy!" She squeals. "Hey babyyyy!"
"Aurie? What are you doing?" I ask.
"Jumping on the bed! Wooo!" She yells.
Oh, I know what's going on.
"How much did you drink?" I ask.
"Pffft I didn't drink!" She slurs. "I just had a few shots and beers."
Of course it makes sense now that I remember that she's eight hours behind me, so it's ten there.
"Get off the bed Aurie!" I hear Tom yell.
"Let me talk to Tom please." I say to Aurie.
"Ugh Fine." She groans.
I wait a minuet, and Tom answers.
"Didn't realize your girlfriend is such a lightweight." He says with a laugh.
"I sent her there with you because I trust you, why is she drunk off her ass?" I ask.
"Come on man the girl has been through a lot, she's just having a little bit of fun." He says.
"You just make sure that she drinks plenty of water and doesn't do anything stupid okay?" I say.
"Yeah mate, of course." He assures me.
"Alright. Tell her I said goodnight."
The phone call ends and I smile to myself, happy that Aurie is getting a real break and is having fun in California. Even if it's not with me.
I close my eyes, getting a couple more hours of sleep.
______
"Alright guys, we need everyone in on this. We have one shot to take them out. One." I say to everyone. "Eli and I checked the place out. They have a good security system so Orion will hack their security so we can get inside. We will only have 60 seconds before they'll be notified that their system has been hacked so be quick and ready. These guys want Aurie dead, so I couldn't fucking care less if you shoot to kill."
"I got into the files of the contractor that built the house." Jordan starts. "We have a full blueprint of the house."
"I'm taking Marcus myself." I say.
The plan is perfect, flawless, absolutely nothing could go wrong. Tonight this will be over and tomorrow night I will have my girl back. Everything is going to go back to normal.
I spend hours getting our guns ready, and loaded. The silence of my office is weird because I'm so use to having Aurie or Tom around being loud and obnoxious. They're so much alike.
"Got the goods." Eli says as he walks into my office, gently setting down a small box.
"What is it?" I ask.
"A bomb." He says nonchalantly and my eyes widen.
"Why the fuck do you have a bomb?!" I ask.
"If there's a slip up, if you get stuck in a situation where you're outnumbered, you'll need that." He says.
"Smart." I nod, grabbing it and setting it in my desk drawer to pack later.
Eli leaves my office and my phone rings. I look down at the caller ID, seeing it's Aurie.
"Hey baby what's up?" I answer.
"Oh you know just suffering the worst hangover ever." She laughs lightly.
"You did sound quite drunk." I comment and she gasps loudly.
"You told me I didn't drunk dial anyone you dickhead!" She yells at Tom.
"Well Jesus Christ Aurie he's your boyfriend I didn't think you'd care!" Tom yells back.
"I see you two are having fun." I laugh.
"I miss you." She says.
"I miss you too." I sigh. "Tonight I take care of the problem, tomorrow you'll come home to me and we can go back to normal."
"Normalcy with you sounds pretty good." I can hear her smile through the phone.
"Can't wait." I say.
"Come on are we going to the beach or what?!" I hear Tom groan.
"Shut it Thomas." Aurie says.
"It's okay darlin, I'll talk to you after tonight's all sorted out." I say.
"Okay. I love you Haz."
"I love you too." I say, hanging up the phone.

•Aurie's pov•
The burning hot Los Angeles sun beams on my skin as I lay on the beach. I already know I'm going to be scrubbing sand out of my hair all night but it's totally worth it. This is the most relaxed I've felt in a long time.
I sit up, sipping my ice cold white claw and watching the waves. I see a guy in a group of friends, all staring over at me. I roll my eyes, just looking away. Too bad one of them is already walking my way..
"Hello." He smiles at me.
"Hi." I say.
"Sorry I know this is weird uhm, I'm Tristan." He introduces himself.
"And I'm uninterested." I say.
"Harsh.. not even a name?" He asks.
Oh lord if Haz was here he'd beat this guys ass.
"Fuck off mate she's got a boyfriend." Tom says as he walks up to us, I didn't even notice he got out of the water.
"Look I can't go back without a number my friends will make fun of me." He says.
"You can have my number. Then maybe tonight I'll pound it into you real hard." Tom says, making me literally choke on my drink.
"You know.. they'll get over it.." Tristan nods, getting up and quickly walking away.
I look up to Tom, impressed with his way of scaring the guy off.
"I can't believe you did that." I laugh.
"He was annoying me." He shrugs.
"And had he wanted your number?" I ask.
"Well then I would have gotten some action tonight!" He jokes with a goofy smile.
"You're insane." I shake my head.
I think Tom and I have already become best friends, like we were before he decided to be a dick. It's sad but I think we get along a lot better when Haz isn't around.
I want to take some pictures to send Haz, but I left my phone at the hotel. I really wish I would have remembered it because he's going to be leaving for their raid soon. I just wanna text him to be safe. I know he will be okay though, he's Haz. He's always okay.