Momma's Passion

At the Kim's Mansion

"What do you think they are doing?" the male asked with a teasing smile adoring his features while he played with the baby looking at him with big eyes.

"I don't know" other male replied with a sigh as he plopped down on the couch. The toddler ran around to jump on his lap and fell asleep.

"Do you think they are busy making another baby?" The taller of two said wriggling his brows. The baby in his arms happily giggled at weird face his grandma was making.

"Jin hyung how shameless you can be?!" the shorter male said slapping the side of male. Jin winced at the impact. No one should underestimate the male because of his age or lanky figure.

"You already have grandkids what are you ashamed of?" Jin said as he cradled the now sleepy baby into his chest.

"It's there personal life!" The male said as he laid the already asleep toddler on the makeshift bed covering him with his favorite blanket with a bear plushy.

"What personal life? They are still young! We need to help them kookie!" Jin said in whisper yell voice which was equal to his normal voice. Thank God that baby in his arms didn't woke with a shrill cry.

"Hyung that's the exact same thing you said when I married Taehyung" jungkook said looking up as he remembered the time when he had this talk with Jin hyung.

"You and Soobin are same whenever I talked about this you both try to stop me! I wonder if he is my son or not" Jin said under his breath but jungkook could clearly hear and chuckled lowly.

It is a real wonder that ever so confident Seokjin has shy kid.

While Yeonjun is Sly and sassy totally opposite of his parents.

These are thoughts of their mothers while their fathers think that Soobin is insecure part of Seokjin while Yeonjun learned being sly and sassy from his eomeonim(mother-in-law) and his own parents but they won't admit it though.

"But why are you suddenly talking about this?" Jungkook asked suspiciously. Jin always asked straightforward to Soobin about kids why was he dragging him in?

Jungkook's doubt grew as he caught Jin flinching lightly in his seat and avoiding his eyes. He held his wrist to catch his attention and asked him again.

"Fine, I can't win against you!" Jin sighed as he stood up and laid the baby in the crib. He went to cupboard and opened the last drawer and pick a pink bottle from inside. He went back to sit on the couch and tossed the bottle on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he gasped at him. His jaw dropped. He looked at the other male with bewildered expression between shock and understatement. He couldn't form sentences.

"Don't look at me like that!" Jin said with a scoff.

"Hyung are you thinking.....?" Jungkook asked hesitating and wished telepathically he could send his question. Nevertheless Jin nodded shocking him more.

"Wait...tell me it is a joke. Where are the cameras? It's all Namjoon hyung idea right? You got me?" he awkwardly laughed to ease his running mind but his laughter died down when Jin looked at him as he grown another head.

"You are serious about this?" jungkook asked and Jin nodded again.

"Don't you think you are bit old....