Pan(cake) squab

The most awaited Soobin's pov
*****

Hyung dragged me all they way down holding my hand as if he was guiding a child on his first day of school so he wouldn't fall face first on the ground. Turning my head a bit I could see Yoongi hyung holding Taehyun who was looking back at me with big die eyes.

As we reached down stairs a blonde blob ran towards me throwing his plushy away on the way. He tugged on my pants as he looked up to me, jutting out his lower lip. What happened this time?

"Upsies?" how could I say no to that? Hyung let my hand go opting to latch on Yoongi hyung's arm and pulling him to the kitchen. Leaving me and Beomgyu alone.

Remind me whose house is this?

I bent down to heft Beomgyu up who let out a joyful 'yay!' as he wrapped his hands around my neck. I held him one with hand and used my other hand to tickle him. He thrashed around like a fish taken out of water.

"How's my little prince? Huh?" I asked as I peppered him with wet kisses. He pretended as if he didn't want to be babied but giggled at every kiss he received. For a three year old he is a great actor. Just like his father.

I talked to him about random things, sometimes he would pick random words and repeats them like a parrot. We made our way to kitchen where Taehyun was sitting in his high chair eating his baby food. We started feeding him semi solid things since two months ago. Yoongi hyung was making fluffy pancakes as Jimin hyung plated them on kitchen counter.

I seated Beomgyu in his highchair near the dining table. I went to kitchen island to take out his sippy cup. Jimin hyung gave him a plate of fluffy pancakes and sat beside him getting himself his own plate. I filled the sippycup with apple juice and handed it to Beomgyu who happily sipped on it once handed.

Yoongi hyung made two more pancakes and moved it to a plate. He got himself and me a plate and sat opposite to Jimin hyung, leaving me no option but to sit beside Yoongi hyung. I took my own cutlery, cutting my pancakes and stuffing it in my mouth.

"So, how are you out alive?" Jimin hyung was the one to break the silence as he annoyedly glanced at me before going back to stuffing his face with tasty pancakes.

"Because my husband love me too much to kill me" I said cockily, leaning a bit forward to emphasize my point. I am sure I am getting on his nerves. Well that's a sibling thing I love to do. And plus point Dad's not here to save him.

Jimin hyung ignored me and focused his attention back to Taehyun. Yoongi hyung snorted casting a amusing glance at Jimin hyung. We were talking here and there in between of stuffing ourselves with pancakes. When I noticed Beomgyu wasn't eating anything but poking at the poor pancake.

"Beom, you don't like?" Beomgyu looked at me for seconds before lightly shaking his head as a no. Oh,  he's shy because Yoongi hyung made him pancakes.

"Want syrup?" He nodded his head with shaking his hands excitedly. I opened the cabinet where Yeonjun kept all the confectioners from powdered sugar to baking utensils.

But why are there so many syrups?

There are strawberry syrup, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, starch syrup etc. Do Yeonjun even uses these? He does bake me pastries and bread but doesn't that need flour, sugar and chocolate only?

Anyway, I took out bottle of strawberry, chocolate and maple syrup which are more likely could be eaten with pancakes. I turned around to see Beomgyu standing on his highchair holding his plate. Jimin hyung was giggling at him and urging him to sit down but he wouldn't budge.

This kid.

"So, which one do you want buddy?" I said walking toward him as I concentrate on opening the bottle cap of chocolate syrup bottle. I tripped on a imaginary rock as bottles in my hand went flying forward. Jimin hyung shrieked when the chocolate bottle hit his hand. He yanked away his hand which hit Beomgyu in face who twisted his body.

Before I know pancake went flying away from Beomgyu's plate and was smacked on Yeonjun's face who just entered the kitchen with stuffy in his hand. When did he came?

Everything went silent expect Beomgyu who was sniffing on his spot. Yoongi hyung was still shocked from the whole ordeal. Jimin hyung went to sink to run his hand in cold water. The bottle did hit him hard.

I stumbled and strutted towards him leaving the bottles. I slowly removed the pancake which broke while I was removing and fell on the floor creating a mess. Yeonjun's face was revealed which was red as if he was smacked in face with pan.

Well pancake does have pan. The pancake wouldn't hurt that bad then why is his face that red?

Omo, did he burned himself?

"Yeonjun, love, babe are you okay?"

1

2

3

Now!

"From where do I look okay to you?! You're just bad luck! You made a mess in just seconds. You did really inherited the power of destruction. My face feels sticky. Geez, you made Beomgyu cry!" As if on cue Beomgyu started to wail loudly calling out for Yeonjun. This brat!

"Yeonjun calm down, stress is not good for baby. Here" luckily Jimin hyung was able to calm him down by mentioning about baby, handing him a wet towel to clean his face.

'Baby' is the safe word. Keep it in mind Soobin!

"Anyways we are here to discuss something not to play around" Yoongi talked for the first time. We all shut up as we made our way to dining table and took our seats with Beomgyu on Yeonjun's lap who was trying to calm him down.

"Yesterday your father called...........

*****
I have two exam tomorrow, so I won't be able to update tomorrow.

So this is compensation for tomorrow.

What do you think? Why did Soobin's father called?

Sayonara,
Vivi.