Unmin trespassing

"What are you two doing?" An angry duckling quacked at us.

"Uh! Uh!" We turned to see Yoongi hyung holding Taehyun who was repeatedly inching his hands forward wanting to be in our arms. Well jimin hyung is here too glaring hard at us.

What is wrong with these siblings? I don't want hobi hyung to be next.

I turned to look at Soobin who was looking at me embarrassed before looking down where my hand was still on his crotch. I immediately pulled my hand back and stood up beside yoongi hyung reaching out for Taehyun who immediately latched his small body on mine.

"When did you arrive hyung?" I asked to the one who was closet to me which was Yoongi hyung because jimin hyung was already strangling Soobin who was trying to stop his brother.

"After you hung up the phone, we thought Soobin would not survive and as good hyungs to him we wanted to be the one to organize the funeral. But it looks like that thing had to wait" he said looking at the siblings who were still fighting. He looked back to me and played with Taehyun.

Did I just saw him smirk?

"Yeonjun! Help me!" Soobin squeaked out as jimin hyung was choking him. Should I help him?

(Sigh)

"Hyung, I don't want my unborn baby to grow without his father beside him" I pleaded, Taehyun poked my cheeks and silence filled in the room. Yoongi hyung was staring at me wide eyed as jimin hyung was frozen on his spot. Soobin pushed jimin hyung off himself and catched his breath.

"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Soobin asked Jimin hyung who was stucked on his place. Did I said something wrong?

"Jun, is that true?" Jimin hyung turned to ask me. He was looking at me with bright eyes glittered with excitement. I nodded at him. He stood up and lunged forward to engulf me in a bear hug.

"Hyung, I can't breath" I croaked out. Good thing yoongi hyung took Taehyun away from my hands in time. Hyung was still holding onto me while other two were just giving me a helpless look.

"That's good. You're pregnant and I am getting married. It's like Thanksgiving and Christmas put together" Hyung said cheerfully still hugging me. Yeah it's a good thing he is getting married.

Wait- Married?

"Hyung you're getting married?" I asked surprised, holding his shoulders directly looking into his eyes. He blushed a little before lifting his left hand to show the shiny ring resting on his ring finger.

"Yes! Yoongi proposed to me yesterday! It was best day of life until you're husband ruined it" He strated joyously and ended being annoyed as he glared at his brother or Soobin.

"Hyung, Congratulations!" Now it was my turn too engulf in a tight hug. I could feel the happiness radiating from him. They are dating for years now. I would be damned if I got to know that yoongi hyung didn't propose this time.

Yes, we know Yoongi hyung was going to propose as he discussed the matter with his lover's brother first and as Soobin's husband I knew it too. But we didn't know when he will propose but I am too happy for them.

Folks, Yoonmin is sailing!

"I want to know everything hyung?!" I said as I leaned out of the hug. Soobin was talking with Yoongi hyung keeping Taehyun entertained by letting him play with his fingers.

"Get ready first, hyung and I will cook something for you" at which Soobin shouted 'I am hungry too'. I noticed I was still wearing my nightwear and blushed in embarrassment. I nodded at him making my way too the bathroom attached to our room.

"And you Soobin come with me, I am still not done with you" hyung said as he dragged Soobin with him and Yoongi hyung following closely behind. He winked at me before closing the door.

I closed the door to bathroom and stared myself in the mirror feeling blissed at the moment. I slowly reached out my hand to caress my pudgy belly. Ah! I already love my baby.

I had a quick shower and wrapped my body in a bath robe as I get to the dressing table to get my make up done. As I am not going anywhere today so I am just gonna apply my moisturizer and sunscream and let my skin breath.

I made my way to the closet and grabbed a pink sweat shirt with some sweats and dressed quickly. As I was making my way out I remember my phone blaring moments ago. I picked my phone from where I thrown it last night and changed the rignote first and checked for any mails and messages but there were none. I checked my call list but it was same as last night.

Shrugging it off I held it in my hand making my way downstairs. The trip to living room was eerie quite. Thinking they were in the dining room I made my way there. On the way I found Beomgyu's stuff toy.

This boy loves his stuffie to moon and back and leaves it carelessly just to cry and whine for it. Finally I reached dining table. I can hear voices but I can't make out what they're saying.

"Soobin, what you're guys-" my words were cutt off when a fresh pancake with honey drizzled on it was slapped on my face.

Clearly Not What I Expected!

****

Nothing to say.

Sayonara,
Vivi.