Preggo? Check✓

It's been long right?!
I am thinking to change this into Yeonjun's pov from now on.

*****

Here. We stood again after almost an year while holding hands. The last time we came it became our nightmare but we woke up. Now I feel scared of dreaming again.

I looked away from hospital to Soobin who gave me awkward smile with lightly squeezing my hand.

He came home late from his schedule, fortunately we found appointment from one our family friend and because it was already late we had to bring our kids with us.

Beomgyu was holding Soobin's other hand while skipping excitedly on his spot. It was little weird as Beomgyu was not at all scared of hospital or injections. I was carrying Taehyun who was sleeping peacefully without care of world resting his head on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" Soobin asked leaning towards me. I know this not the best choice I made but I want make sure just in case.

I just nodded at him. He sighed as his hold tightened on my hand. We walked inside holding our hands. We did get some stares. And I don't even why?

Looking at the patients there my anxiety grew with every step. Figments of my last time experience flashed infront of my eyes like a movie. Everything seemed to fast forwarded. While we moved without exchanging words of comforts. After the incident with Taehyun it became our sour point. I know Soobin was scared too but for the sake of kids and me he wasn't showing any emotions.

Soon we reached to the doctor's cabin. 'Mr.Zhang' was written on the name plate. He is one famous obstetrician, specialist in male pregnancy. It is almost impossible to get his appointment in one go with how packed his schedule is. We played the family friend card. Actually I feel guilty to use that card. Firstly it's his first day back from his schedule from China. Secondly he still have to work even his son's wedding is just weeks away.

We entered the cabin with kids in tow. It shouldn't be called a cabin it was more like a room with a desk infront of the door with a small bed sticked to the wall and a shelf to the right of the desk. Some small decorations here there like flowers, plants. It was made for to rest or work when he is not his working hours.

Don't ask me how I know it all?

He was sitting on his desk with his glasses on while he talk to the man clad in pale blue suit sat on the stool beside him. They seem to be in their own world. We had to make them to notice our presence and most polite-

"Sheep! Sheep!"

What most polite (annoying) way is other than a shriek from a toddler with jumping up-down while chanting Sheep again and again. The two almost cracked their heads with how fast they turned to stare at us.

Oh God! Why didn't we knocked first?! Where are our manner's?!

I am sure if Soobin's mother got to know this he will sends us back to school with no doubt. Even if he loves us to the Moon and back, he could be very scary when he is mad. He almost resembles Satan. Note that I said Satan, I think there is no meter to record his anger.

Anyways, we bowed to show respect and instead of greetings we apologized first for not knocking and for our son antics. I wish we could turn the time back so we could stop Beomgyu from screeching. I don't understand why Beomgyu don't call us properly.

"You are here, we were waiting for you." Mr. Zhang said as he said pointed him and the other man in the room. Now I remember that other is no other than his husband Zhang Junmyeon. The last time I saw them was on their first son wedding which was two years ago.