Blissed Quack!

Just woke up but what I am doing?anyways.

*****

"Good morning"

Soobin whispered in my ears as I snuggle into him some more. I don't remember sleeping in our bedroom. Must be him who carried me all the way up to our bedroom. I just roll over in his arms to look at the wall clock properly.

Omg it's almost twelve in the noon. And this mister is greeting me morning. Wait, since when he is up? I just jerked up my body making Soobin fall off the bed with a thud as we were sleeping on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong with you now?" He grunted as he rubbed his back which came in contact with cold but carpeted floor that's means it is warm floor. Okay I am getting off topic again.

"Since when you're up?" As I made my way to him to check if he get hurt or something. And you are reading it right I do care for him. I helped him getting up from his spot. You big baby.

"Maybe an hour or two?" He questioned.

"Yah! If you're were awake why didn't you wake me up? If you forget I need to feed Taehyun and Beomgyu. Wait I didn't heard Taehyun crying this time? Is he sick or something? Yah! Why don't you answer me?" I unconsciously ranted as I pace back and forth in our bedroom don't know searching for what.

Shit! I don't have time to repair my skin!

"Babe, who do you think your husband is? He is the intelligent son of namjin couple. One of the most handsome man alive" he wrapped his hand around my waist letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"Who? The one who can't even differ salt and sugar?" I teased as I recalled the family dinner which was a mess because Appa(Taehyung), Dad(Namjoon) and Soobin were the ones who cooked a meal for us.

"Hey! That was only one time, okay? And powdered sugar and salt look all the same" he snickered as he let go of my waist and turn me around to face him.

He looked cute with his bed hair which looked like crushed cotton candy with a frown and a pout like cherry on top.I couldn't help but sneak in a kiss.

I twiddled with my fingers as I watched red mist slowly spreading on his cheeks as his ears were already as red as Cherry tomatoes. I laughed as he slapped his hands on his cheeks to cover his blushing face.

So cute! He still gets shy!

I could feel my insides melt at my husband cuteness. My days are filled with joy just seeing him smile. Especially if the smile is for me. Oh! I forgot Soobin always smile for me. Not for those crazy(but cute) fans of his.

I still remember how shy Soobin was on our first date. He told me later that he crushed on me for a year before gathering courage to ask me on date. To tell the truth I know he had a crush on me as I had a crush on him too, Folks. We are match made in heaven.

But I hardly thought we would be able to hit it off. As we have very less similar activities. I do know opposite attracts but when we had almost no ground to stand we thought we are better off without each other. I am grateful we were proved wrong after taking a break in relationship which wasn't so long but eventually we came around(or forced by our families and friends because they couldn't see our sorry ass anymore).

But here we are are married with two angels and one on the way. It's the happiest moment in my life more than the time Soobin asked me out or when he said yes to marry me(Yeah, I was the one who proposed first).

My thoughts were shaken off when Soobin held my shoulder leaning down a bit(Hey! I am not that short) to look into my eyes.

"What are you thinking?" He asked still looking in my eyes. I could feel blush spreading on my cheeks to ear. I am sure I am blushing hard as Soobin smirked and kissed me lightly brushing off my uneasiness.

"Wondering, how I got such a perfect husband. Soobin I love you" I said as I lunged forward to hug him resting my upper body on him, snuggling my face in crook of his neck.

"What gotten into you suddenly? Huh? You just conceded that you have a perfect husband. Finally my hardship came to pay off" he said as he wipe his fake tears with letting low chuckles. How I missed Soobin these past days as we were busy with our own works and the all the thing happened last night. I won't name it.

"Shut up! You could have said it back. You know with a kiss or two" I scolded him lightly but I know he knows that I am urging him to grab the opportunity to kiss me.

He looked at me with a eyebrow raised as he teased me with leaning down but his lips just an inch away from mine. I was going to capture his lips when my phone decided to blare again causing Soobin to jump on his place. He lose his balance as he was leaning down. He tried clutch my night shirt but the fabric slipped from his hand(I am wearing a satin t-shirt which come upto my inner thighs and my boxer shorts). He stumbled down pulling me in too.

We fell quite hardly even if the floor was carpeted. He fell on his butt but a good thing he didn't knocked his head on the wall. I sat between his legs, my hand supporting myself from falling on him. Our chests sticked together.
It was a perfect opportunity if we want do something which.....

Never mind, As our bedroom door was opened with a bang causing me to flinch this time. My hand slipped and landed on Soobin's crotch(quite harshly) causing him to grunt in pain.

"What are you two doing?" An angry duckling quacked at us.

******

Really, the last sentence cracked me up.

Guess who is here?

I don't how this thing went from chaotic morning to sweet blissful romance to I don't know what is going on?

But have a nice day. Might update again today.

Sayonara,
Vivi.