WARNING

Just a few disclaimers before we begin.

This is about an anime character who has been abused and suffers from both anxiety and depression. While I will keep everything as mild as possible, viewer discretion is advised if you are sensitive to any of the following topics:

—Child Abuse
—Domestic Violence
—Mild Scenes of Assault
—Mention of Past Trauma
—Profanities and Coarse Language

The people in this book are unique and iconic to Kohei Horikoshi alone as they are completely his creations.

I'm not going to say 'fictional characters' because I don't want to ruin my own hopes and dreams (;一_) but the edits I've made to his universe are my own ideas.

Another quick but important abnegation: I am a child, I do not have a degree in therapy or any other such profession encompassing mental health so please correct me if I have anything wrong as my book does delve into the more intricate parts of PTSD, abuse, insecurities and all those other nasty things I listed up there later on. However, I do do my research and have a criminal psychologist for a mother, so the information you receive should be factually correct.

My writing does progressively get better in both quality and quantity as the book goes on, but Author-Chan here is just too lazy to go back and re-write it all. Sorry! (Don't be put off by my crappy writing at the start hasjakafbidb-)

Also, because Bakugou never attended Aldera Junior High or U.A. itself throughout the first few anime episodes (yes this follows the series canonically and chronologically) in the book, you're going to see his character development in writing.

You know, he starts off terse, snappy and irritated but progresses to subdued and reflective. He still exists in a perpetual state of 'pissy' though.

I really hope you enjoy, and thank you for picking this book.

(The chapter after this one is mostly to orientate where and how the next few events take place, so it's an optional read. If you're looking for a quick start, I recommend skipping to Chapter Two!)