EIGHT

Stephanie couldn't recognize the lady staring back at her from the mirror. Was this what a makeover could do to people? She had to admit, Chinasa was good at making people up. This was the first time Chinasa was doing her make-up. Stephanie loved every bit of Chinasa's work. She admired the way the blush made her smile look more beautiful.

"Hey Steph," Chinasa half-laughed from behind her. "The earlier you put that mirror down, the earlier we get you dressed. Williams just texted me. They're already on their way."

"Huh?" Stephanie's eyes widened as she threw the mirror on her bed. She turned to Chinasa. "What do I wear?"

Chinasa had also perfectly made her face up. Both girls were still tying towels. None was dressed yet.

"Something super-hot," Chinasa said. "Remember we want to get Charles drooling over you. Where are those bum shorts you bought last week?"

"I can't wear those." Chinasa sighed and sagged her shoulders. "They're too big." She didn't mention the fact that they were uncomfortable. If she wanted to get Charles to notice her, then she had to pay the price of being uncomfortable for a few hours.

"Let me see them," Chinasa said.

Stephanie took out the bag containing the bum shorts from her wardrobe and gave it to Chinasa. Chinasa pulled out a black one from the bag and examined it. "Try it on. Let me see."

Stephanie tried it on. She had no problem pulling it up her hips. It was too free. Not the way Chinasa's bum shorts looked on her. Chinasa's bum shorts held her tight. Stephanie silently prayed for Chinasa not to remember the butt-lifting panties she'd given her just this afternoon which would be a perfect solution to the problem. Although Stephanie would have liked to wear butt-lifting panties, she couldn't wear the one Chinasa had given her because of the foul odor it exuded. It smelled as though Chinasa had worn it during her menses and hadn't washed it in months. But she didn't have the guts to tell Chinasa the truth.

"I see what you mean." Chinasa held her chin as she nodded. "You should take it to a tailor for adjustment."

Stephanie smiled and nodded as she took it off.

"Wow!" Chinasa exclaimed as she took out a pair of pink, leather bum shorts. "Why didn't I see this earlier." She smiled. "It looks small." She gave it to Stephanie. "Try it on. Try it on."

As she tried it on, Stephanie hoped it'd be better than the first. Just as she had hoped, this one didn't pass her hips easily. It took a lot of forceful attempts before it got to her waist. Stephanie didn't need a mirror to tell her that this was perfect.

"Oh my God." Chinasa covered her mouth with one hand. "If this was my size, I would have stolen it."

"Thanks." Stephanie chuckled.

The sound of a car downstairs made bout girls hurry to the window. Downstairs was Williams' car driving into the parking lot. Just then, Chinasa's phone rang.

"Hi boo," She spoke in her usual pretend voice. "Yeah. We're coming." She ended the call and hurried back to her open box. "We have to hurry." She took out a black blouse and threw it to Stephanie. "Wear this," She spoke fast. "Make sure your bra is black."

Stephanie's heart beat faster as she examined the blouse. It was netty all over. It was just like what Chinasa had worn to the party last night, only that hers was a top while Chinasa's was a gown. Stephanie looked at Chinasa who was hurriedly putting on her mini skirt. There was no time to waste. She quickly changed into black undies and wore the blouse. It wasn't a crop top. It was in fact, so long it almost completely covered her bum shorts. Was this the style?