Chapter 5

"Brandon!! Give me back my damn bag of candy! I deserve." I pouted as I tried to grab the bag out of Bibby's hand while he leaned away from me going through it to find whatever he wanted.

"I tol' you when you called if you came here wit' candy I was gon' take whatever wanted did I not Panda?" he questioned as he pulled out a handful of candy much to my dismay.

"You can't call me that, I'm upset with you." I stated trying to hold back a smile as he called me by the nickname he gave me after finding out how much I loved pandas. "And I don't care, you could've asked me before snatching the bag AND not evening greeting me when I stepped in the house, you just all types of rude with your bright ass." I scuffed as I plopped down on the sofa in the recording room as we sat waiting for the rest of the boys to get in.

Its been about a good 2 months since I started hanging with Bibby and everyone else. They weren't shitting when they said that I'd become family when I started hanging around,we literally do everything together as long as I'm available. Within these two months I've learned more about these "thug niggas" than society cares to learn about them in 5 hours. They aren't as bad as they're made out to be, it's like many rappers say in their songs and many people who know about this lifestyle, we're just out here trying to make life easier for us. Sitting around isn't going to get you shit.

I watched as he unwrapped a Snickers bar and glared hard as hell at him while he smirked back in return. He picked up his phone and started texting and gripped the bag tighter as he saw me move from where I was. Gritting my teeth i stormed over to him and immediately went for the bag, catching a glimpse of who he was texting which made the fire in me burn red hot and I had to fight the urge to send his phone crashing down out of his hands to the floor, I snatched my bag quickly without saying a word and walked back to the couch as the rest of the boys walked into the house, laughing and rough housing with each other making me shake my head.

"Hey uglies.. I kinda missed y'all." I said cheesing at them and giving them each hugs. "Where's Shorty, Herb ? I told him I had something for him when he got here."

Herb shook his head and pulled from his blunt, "went off to get him some pussy I guess. Ionno." He replied laughing loudly while handing the blunt to Bibby as he reached for it and I immediately took it from his hand before he could pull, brought it to my lips and took a long needed drag from it, instantaneously feeling relaxed then handed it back to Herb.

"Well shit Shortness, this nigga over here stressing you out that much ?" He questioned referring to Bibby.

I rolled my eyes as I glanced over at Bibby quickly directing my attention back to Herb. "I don't stress over fuckboys baby, I know better." Smirking after I ended my statement.

That caused the boys to break out in loud laughter and a round of "oohs", making me giggle quietly. Bibby sucked his teeth, waved me off and mumbled "I ain't fuckin' wit yo ass Sade." He was upset, I could tell but right now, I really didn't care.

"So what are you about to record and who is about to ?" I asked, looking around at them.

"Well, we ain't recording. Durk supposed to be coming in to record some shit and the rest of the squad."

I nearly choked at the sound of "Durk" because he's another one of those guys I like.. I just.. His perfection. Ugh, oh god.

"Y-you said Durk ? As in Durk Banks ? L's Anthem, Dis Ain't What You Want ?? That Durk ?" I kinda stated more than asked, but it was still a question.

They all nodded their heads and laughed, "yeah, that Durk."

"Laaaaaaaaawd, help me. He is all types of fine.. My heart." I spoke in awe.

"You better calm that shit down 'fore Brandon come over here and fuck yo' lil ass up Shortness." Shawn said.

"Brandon ain't gon' do shit if he knows what's best for him." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

They all shook their heads and laughed while finally looking for somewhere to sit down, Herb chuckled and yelled out. "Y'all ain't even together but cop attitudes like y'all are." Immediately making my face turn red then I stuck my middle finger up at him. He shook his head laughing and gestured toward Bibby. "That's B job, ma.. Even though I wouldn't mind. Sike nah, you my lil sis."

We all sat and joked for almost half an hour when the door opened and shut back which made me shift in my seat while waiting to see who it was.

"Where y'all niggas at ?" The voice called out and my heart literally skipped a beat but I tried to keep my demeanor as calm and collected as I was before. Within a few seconds I saw Durk turn the corner, his eyes in his phone and the rest of the boys crowded around him, giving him dap and things like that. They talked for a moment then they led him to the table where he started talking with Brandon, he looked at me several times, a smile on his face each time which made me smile wider and turn redder.

"So y'all just wasn't gon' introduce a nigga to lil mama ?" He asked as he stepped away from the boys and to the sofa where I was sitting, plopping down right next to me.

"Nigga if youn' getcho ass in the damn studio."

I heard somebody say which caused me to giggle, he hopped up and quickly made his way into the booth and slowly but surely the music started going, the bars flowing, everybody was hype, cheering him on and repeatedly playing back the verses, he changed some a few times cause he didn't feel it was right ignoring us telling him that they were great.

By the time everybody settled down and got ready to leave it was nearly 3am. I left with Brandon.. We said little to no words on our way home and it kinda igged me because he was acting like our issue was just whatever and ignoring the fact that it was obvious something was wrong. When he stopped in front of my house I hopped out immediately, not wanting to talk to him, see him, hear him or even be near him. That's how pissed off I was.