Chapter 13 - Dancing With The Devil (II)

Oh my god, Akaashi's boyfriend is the Bokuto? The crazy one that Kuroo showed me at his away game, the one that stole all the volleyballs, the one that kept screaming during practice?

Him and Akaashi?

"B- Bokuto!" I suddenly shouted, blinking blankly at his large frame, though Ushijima was a little bigger Bokuto scares me much more.

"I didn't think I'd see spiky hair's girlfriend here!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, guiding me to the snacks, "You lonely? Wanna spike with me?"

"O.. oh," Not with Bokuto. Not with him, "I'm actually okay. I'm trying to rest my arms and legs."

"At a volleyball party!?" He laughed aloud, pulling me down with him as he struggled to keep his breath, "For real? You're quite the weirdo."

So he says.

"Bokuto." I slipped from under Bokuto's arm, smiling brightly at Akaashi.

"I told you not to hold hostages, Bokuto," Walking past me, he checked Bokuto like a police inspector. Under his armpits, his waist line and legs.

Holding up both his hands, Bokuto complained in a whine, "I didn't this time! I swear."

"Not in your pants either?" Not in his—

A blush swept over my cheeks, "I'll let you two, e- enjoy yourselves."

"Hm.." Akaashi glanced over to me, smiling innocently, "You can stay. We're almost done."

His hands wandered over his shoulders and even further below his waist line before he glanced up at Bokuto with a disappointing frown.

"Akaashi.." Bokuto's face became a reddish color, "I didn't think—."

"So the crotch, huh?"

"You guys.." I looked around the gym, unsure of how to leave this awfully awkward situation, "I really really feel like you should do this in private."

Akaashi frowned, looking from me to Bokuto, "Don't worry, (Y/n). Bokuto, take it out."

No! No—

"But Akaashi.." His face even redder than before.

"Then I'll do it—," Akaashi's hand began to reach below the belt line. Yep, I'm leaving!

I dashed, waving goodbye to the two boys. I know Akaashi, and Akaashi is definitely not the type to do such things in public! What in the world. Do I even know Akaashi?

Ahhhh it's his boyfriend but still!

"Oof—," A strong hand stopped me from running any further. Wait, these hand are— "U-Ushijima!" I wrapped my arms around his waist, squeezing tightly. Thank goodness..

I glanced up, meeting his gaze, "I almost died!"

"(Y/n)-chan," Tendou, once again, appeared like a ghost. Was he here the entire time? "Have you and Ushijima always been this close?"

Before I could retaliate, Ushijima blocked Tendou from me, squeezing me in reassurance. Well now that Tendou awkwardly mentions it— I quickly pulled away, sighing, "Not everything is sexual."

Sexual. Askahi and Bokuto. Ahh!

"But you're blushing."

I covered my face, shaking my head as lewd thoughts filled my head to the brim, "I'm just thinking of— something else. Not what you're thinking of!"

"What is it, (Y/n)?" Ushijima..

"Well, Akaashi and Bokuto are very open about sex and I didn't think.."

"HUH!?" Akaashi stood ahead of me, holding large amounts of meat buns, milk buns and bread, "WHAT!?"

Bokuto pouted beside him, staring sadly at the food in Akaashi's arms.

"(Y/n)!!" Akaashi.

"(Y/n)?" Ushijima.

"(Y/n)," Giggling Tendou.

"Food.." Bokuto.

My eyes widened, "Tendou said you were dating!"

"TENDOU!" Akaashi.

"Tendou?" Ushijima.

"Tendou," Tendou.

"Food.." Bokuto.

"I'm not dating that oaf!" Akaashi held out the heaps of bread in his arms, "And I was trying to get the food from his pants!"

Oh..

"But!" Tendou began with a smirk.

"But?" We asked in unison.

"Bokuto and Akaashi are definitely dating."

Akaashi gritted his teeth, dropping the packages of fluffy bread, "I said we are not dating, Tendou."

Feeling for his back pocket, Tendou pulled out his flip phone, "And I have the proof."

"Bokuto, seize him!"

And like that the three of them ran off.

I kneeled down, picking up packages of milk bread, "Free food, let's get some."

Ushijima kneeled down after me, picking up meat buns, "Your Aunts favorite."

My aunts? I pouted, "Are you in love with my Aunt or something?"

He gazed back at me, smiling, "No."

He's so.. I tried to shake Ushijima's grin from my head, his ever so quiet dimples and pretty lips. Long eyelashes and brown eyes, fluffy hair that went so well with his flushed skin.

"I'm gonna eat these in the gym closet, it's super quiet down there. You're coming, right?"

He nodded, clutching to the food, "I'll get drinks, wait for me."

Wait for him.. I gently nudged him, "I'll be waiting."

Struggling to walk without dropping the food my heart beat began to rush and butterflies went giddy in my stomach. I haven't felt this excited in a long time.

The sight of Kenma running down the path outside sent a reminder through my head. What am I getting excited for? I already have Kuroo. Even though he's so clearly ignoring me right now.. it's not an excuse.

Wait— Kenma's here? Where there's Kenma there's going to be Kuroo! But no way that dude shows up to a party without telling me.

My heart dropped, right?

He said he had a volleyball game and even though Kenma told me they didn't, I don't want to let my imagination run wild.

Maybe he's planning a surprise for me? That's gotta be it. And if he is at the party what could he possibly do? There's a huge gym and no place to hide.

Kuroo's dumb but not dumb enough to do something stupid like cheating publicly.

My hand lingered on the door knob of the gym closet. Right?

I'm being stupid. I should trust my boyfriend, just how he trusts me. I wouldn't do anything to him and he wouldn't do anything to me.

"At least I have meat buns to—."