Chapter 14 - Fuck Men.

warning: language

     The bread fell from my arms, one by one.

    The backside of a girl with short red hair and Kuroo's shocked face imprinted in my mind. He stared at me, wide eyed. Disheveled hair and a naked lower body.  

     "(Y/n)!"

        The girl winced, realizing the man she was sleeping with had a girlfriend.

     "Kuroo.." I glanced down, blinking away tears.

       He began stuttering, struggling to put on his pants, "(Y/n)! Ah!" He tripped over a volleyball, looking at me with almost a grin, "Oops."

      My stomach once full of butterflies burned to the core as I stared at him. What was I expecting? I clenched my fists, unable to move, "Am I seeing wrong?"

     Now dressed from the waist down, he yanked me away and back outside. I followed him as he dragged me in silence, the moon was so bright tonight.

     Tripping over rocks and the pave way, we finally stopped behind the gym, and he hurriedly scratched the back of his neck, "You're pissed, aren't you?"

   "I'm not mad, I just.." I sighed, unsure of how to put how I felt in words.

           "At least this time you're not crying," He put his hands in his back pocket, studying me, "Listen, (Y/n), you're a great person and all, but you're just not for me."

    I looked up, sincerely confused, "Are you breaking up with me?"

       "Isn't this the way things go down when a partner cheats. Hey, don't tell me you wanted to stay together any longer?"

      "N- no, I didn't!" I bit the inside of my cheek as shock turned to anger, "Asshole!"

      "Asshole?" He giggled, "I'm sorry," His laugh loudened, "It just doesn't fit you. The angry face looks so weird."

   Akari has never been so right!

        I rose my foot, clashing it with his crotch, "Fuck off! Asshole!"

   He fell to his knees, tears meeting his eyes as he struggled to breathe. Wet tears fell down his cheeks as he groaned in pain. It'd better hurt..

     "You better remember who cried when we broke up," I nudged his shoulder with the tip of my foot, "Don't call me."

     I trudged around to the front side of the gym in a hurried mood to leave. Rushing to my bike, I unlocked it and peddled off into the moonlight.

Asshole. Bitch. Fucker.

   I peddled harder, speeding at what felt like fifty miles an hour.

Dumbass. Stupid. Meany.

      I slowed my pace, taking deep breaths.

Ex-Boyfriend. Ex-Lover. Ex- Friend.

      I stopped at the top of a hill, flopping into the grass, staring out at the stars. My heart felt like it'd explode from my chest as I huffed.

  I was full of adrenaline, but as it settled down my tears began to show. I clutched my volleyball hoodie, hiding my face as I screamed out in anger and sadness.

Love is dead!

     My breath left my lips as I struggled to control my cries of frustration. I never wanted to fall in love again! I never want another boyfriend! I don't want to do this ever again!

     "I really.." I snuggled in the warmth of my own embrace, "Want to be happy."

___
Tendou Sara POV :
I finally had what I wanted. Great friends, a solid relationship with my family, and a much needed haircut that made me look almost perfect.

The one thing I didn't have? The only thing I felt I truly needed. My crush, Tetsuro Kuroo. (Y/n)'s stupid boyfriend. He had been eyeing me for days, slowly becoming more comfortable with me when (Y/n) wasn't around.

One night I was sitting on my bed, listening to the villain on TV say something about justifications for being selfish while I got high for the third time that week.

Then I realized.

Why the fuck would I owe her anything? She had everything she wanted. A best friend with a hot brother, A nice body, a beautiful face, and volleyball skills that rivalled Ushiwaka. What was the point in being nice to the girl who has everything?

So, I caved.

He obviously wanted it to happen

He obviously wanted it to happen. And there was no way in HELL I wasn't going to let it.

Sorry (L/n)-san. Find a new boy.

Hii-oo L and E here! Just want to apologize for the short chapter.