ch.1-can I apply?

this story will be quite short. Expect around 10-15 chapters I guess :))))

WARNING: This book will just be focusing on the STORYLINE, so my words will be a bit rough, so if you don't mind please continue :) i'm sorry if the words I use or there are lots of time skips cuz it's nearly exam (in 3 months which is short for a stupid student like me) and I need more time to catch up with my grades... I'll just put detail in the important parts and others will mostly be TIME SKIPS or just weeks later/days later. This is a very short one so be prepared. thank you and enjoy~

erm so one thing I want to say...is that I've found typos etc while revising the book, but when I wanted to change it I couldn't find them...hehe so if you find any mistakes, please ignore it and I'll change it when I see it again haha

-----

Mina POV:

"Why do people want choreographies that's powerful and cool but also a bit cute at the same time????" I asked, not understanding the request.

"How would I know. We'll need further discussion on this. Who's this request from? JYP? YG? Or SM?" Momo asked.

"It's from SM. It's a request for the girl group.aespa." I answered.

"Ah, I know them. I'll take care of this then. I'm going to the company now, I'll tell you the details when I'm back."

"shouldn't I go as well?" I asked.

"I'd rather go to them than staying here. Sana and Nayeon unnie are out, you'll have to stay." momo said, putting on her shoes.

"Aw man, I hate staying at the workshop, it's too boring." I pouted.

"keep your pout away Minari. You can finish up the request from YG." momo snickered.

"BUT YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE DOING BOY GROUP CHOREOGRAPHIES!!!" I shouted.

"it's time to challenge yourself minari. You could be famous! It's for their upcoming new boy band."

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHALLENGE MYSELF!!! AND PLUS, WE'RE ALREADY FAMOUS ENOUGH!!! LOOK AT THOSE STACKS OF REQUESTS YOU'VE ACCEPˇED!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ACCEPT THIS MUCH!"

"Sorry minari, I've got to go now byeee good luck!!!"she shouted and waved.

"Ugh...this girl..." I groaned and took out some of the fewest girl group choreography request from the bottom of the stack.

"WHAT THE HECK MOMO! THESE REQUESTS ARE NEEDED BY THE END OF THE WEEK??? IT'S JUST 5 DAYS LEFT??!!!" I shouted in frustration.

I had no choice but to start choreographing. Thank god Momo had already choreographed half of these. I wonder why didn't she choreograph the rest of it...aish....

My eyelids fell heavier and heavier as I finished 2 of the 3 choreographies. I've been choreographing non stop for 8 whole hours... I'm hungry...

I went to the fridge and took out a sandwich. I quickly finished it and went back to choreographing.

Oh, sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Myoui Mina, and I'm one of the best choreographers in the dance industry.Along with Hirai Momo, my partner and also my best friend, we are known as "Mimo". We are choreographers and titled as the best choreographer, Myoui Mina and the best dancer in the industry, Hirai Momo, making us the perfect pair.We have choreographed loads of songs for different Kpop groups and singers since our 'debut' 6 years ago in 2014. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean I'm old okay?? I'm 24 this year, I started working with the girls when I was 18.

For example Itzy's Dalla Dalla, Icy and Wannabe, Blackpink's DDU DU DDU DU, Playing with fire, Boombayah, Whistle and Kill this love. EXCLUDING their upcoming song, How you like that cuz I don't know why ask YG. Red Velvet's Red flavor, bad boy, Peek a boo, Rookie and Zimzalabim, more and more but I'm not going to mention all of them.