ch.4-call me

**pls mark that the timeline in the story is around April to May now, the comeback does might be different adjusting to the story.**

Mina POV:

there were muffled voices through the phone and finally, Nayeon replied normally.

"Hello? minari??"

"Yeah?" I hummed in response.

"Why did you call?"

"I was wondering where you've been. I thought you said you'll be coming with us today?"

"Ah, something else happened and I ummmmm headed the other way...sorry minari, I'll make it up to you two~" She used her aegyo.

"Ew use your aegyo to Jeongyeon, not to me." I scrunched my nose.

"Yah! I was trying to be nice." She laughed.

"whatever. care to explain why Jeongyeon oppa was strangling you? Do you need the police?" I teased.

"I was just buying drinks and there was this kinda handsome worker there. he might have or might not have tried to flirt with me. I swear I didn't flirt back okay??!! But jeongyeon came after me and saw that. so he paid and dragged me back to our apartment. and now he's trying to murder me." nayeon unnie rolled her eyes at me.

"Well apparently Jeongyeon oppa didn't believe that. you sure you didn't?" I raised my eyebrow.

"okay, I did say he's handsome." nayeon unnie sighed.

"I know you too well unnie, do you want me to ask for the third time?" I asked, suspicious.

"okay okay! I just told him he's good-looking too and when he said maybe we'll see each other around I winked back okay!!!" Nayeon unnie shouted.

"That's what I was asking for. Now, i'm not going to interrupt your little moment with Jeongyeon oppa cuz if I do I think he's going to tear me up. Jeongyeon oppa please get her and I'll be off with my tasty cereal, thank you. Bye honey hope you survive~" I blew a kiss to her and smiled innocently.

"YAH MYOUI MINA DON'T YOU DAR-"Nayeon's mouth was covered by Jeongyeon oppa and he came up to the camera and smiled at me.

"Sorry mina, I'll let her call you after some time. see you around."He said and waved.

"bye jeongyeon oppa, bye Nayeon unnie." I said and hung up.

"RIP Nayeon unnie." I muttered under my breath and finished my cereal.

the next day: (I love time skips:) )

When Momo and I arrive at the workshop, i dialed Big Hit and informed them that Momo will be there to teach the choreography today. fortunately they agreed since the girls are at the company today.  

"momo, go now, don't be late. we want to get their next choreography job too. I'll finish up Blackpink's collaboration with Selena Gomez. Now go." I assured and shooed her away.

I sat down at the front desk and started choreographing. Actually I was really surprised that YG still gave us the work to choreograph for Blackpink. I mean, How you like that wasn't choreographed by us...so we weren't actually quite happy about that. Like we're the choreographers for all the blackpink songs, but they didn't get us for How you like that??? I'm pissed, you might think it's just a SONG, but it's my pride ya know. if I weren't best friends with those girls, I swear I wouldn't have taken the song which may not even be performed...

I had just finished half of it and looked at the time. It's already 4? I'll have to finish this fast...'Boy' by treasure still needs teaching...

By that, I decided to skip lunch and continue choreographing before the deadline, Today at Midnight arrives. 

7:30pm

"ding~"

I checked my phone and it was a message from momo.

"minari I've finished teaching Apple just now.It's 7 already and I bet you haven't eaten lunch so get the hamburger in the fridge. Remember to eat dinner afterwards and I'm heading home now love you bye"

I smiled for a bit. I got up and looked for the hamburger Momo mentioned and realized that Momo had eaten it this morning. UgH!!!! I went back to my desk without food. I glared at my phone as If it was Momo. "this little brat, I'm here choreographing the choreography that you were supposed to choreograph and you're heading home??!!"  I muttered and continued.

8:00pm

"ding~" 

there was another message, this was from Yg.

"miss Myoui, just a quick reminder that the choreography of Blackpink dues today. Please send the choreography to us before Midnight."

I groaned in frustration. This is making me crazy...I'm hungry and I have work to do. 

9:30pm:

I had finally finished choreographing and I'm heading to the dance practice room to recording the reference videos. Thanks to my brain, I think I can send it to them before midnight...

10:30pm

"knock knock" A knock came from the doors after I finished the recording. 

"The studio is closed at 8, please comeback tomorrow~" I said mechanically as I grabbed a towel from he rack and wiped up the sweat while checking the video.

"May I come in?" A magnetic voice asked.

I looked up in surprise. "Tzuyu? What are you doing here at this time??" I asked.

He gave me a warm smile and held up a plastic bag. "Momo noona said you had a hamburger from the ref. I decided it wasn't enough, so I decided to drop by and bring you some food. guess what I bought?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

"Pizza!!" I smiled widely and quickly cleared up the notes and put them aside. He chuckled as I quickly opened the pizza box.

"I suppose that hamburger wasn't enough." tzuyu said.

I rolled my eyes. "There was never a hamburger okay? that pabo thought she still had a hamburger but she forgot she ate it this morning." 

Tzuyu frowned. "does that mean you haven't eaten anything until I came?" 

"Yeah." I nodded and reached for another piece of pizza. 

"next time remember to eat. you can just call for food." tzuyu said.

"Well I don't like calling for food. It'll get cold when it arrives and it won't  be as yummy anyways."

"just call me then." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I'll bring food for you. call me." He said.

---------------------------------

jabsuibviuernmiomoie that was so sweettttt

follow, vote comment and follow my insta

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)