extra chapter cuz I feel bad about this super short story-3

"Mingyu oppa!"Shuhua and yuqi called. They seem to panic...why? I guess Tzuyu feels the same as he had a puzzled look on his face as well. We exchanged glances and I shrugged.

"Annyeonghasaeyo mr.Chou." He greeted Tzuyu first and tzuyu nodded back.

"Minari, are you okay?" he turned to me.

"Yea, I'm fine. and how many times have I told you not to call em Minari. I'm still older than you." I said, being as cold as I can as usual. he- aish...

"Why did shuhua scream?" He asked, blinking, ignoring my question. wait is he trying to...act cute..? I imagined tzuyu blinking at me...that. is. so. cute.

"Ahh it's nothing oppa, I just saw a bug that's why." Shuhua lied.

"oh okay. Minari let's go." He said and reached for my hand.

"Where?" I asked, trying to avoid him as natural as I can.

"Didn't shuhua tell you?" He asked, frowning.

"Tell me what?" I raised an eyebrow and looked back at shuhua.

"erm...oppa I haven't...You should ask her yourself...yuqi come with me I'm going to Miyeon unnie's office..." Shuhua mumbled and dragged Yuqi away.

"So?" I asked.

"Do you have time? You do, do you? You don't have any appointments, no choreographies to amend, and no dinner with your friends today. I've checked your schedule." He said sternly.

" I don't" I said, crossing my arms.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm just tired and I want to stay at my own place thank you." I said.

"Okay. I'll take my things and drive you home then. I'll also cook you dinner."

"No mingyu. Someone's waiting for me at home. and besides, I moved out." I said.

"Who? Your friends?"

"no. it's none of your business. just leave me alone Mingyu."

"Minari-"

"Didn't you hear her? she said leave." Tzuyu suddenly barged in and said.

"Mr. Chou, I'm sorry but this is between the two of us." he dropped his head and said.

"You're fired. What's your name?" Tzuyu asked.

"Kim Mingyu. assistant head of the third department." I replied.

"Okay. You're fired. You can pack your bags now and head to get your pay for the month."

"you can't do that?! You're not the CEO here, you can't just fire me. I'm also in charge of TWICE,the girl group!!" Mingyu protested.

"Well, I guess you're mistaken. In case you don't know, I am the CEO here, and I have a bunch of people whose better than you." Tzuyu pulled me into his arms. "And respect a woman's choice. Especially when she's taken."

"w-what? n-no she isn't."

"I am. I said in the live didn't i. He's back." I smiled at tzuyu and left with him.

-

As we left the set, tzuyu took away his arms around me and put them in the pocket. so he's jealous...I thought and smiled.

"tzu~"

"What." he mumbled but didn't stop. As there were lots of people in the company, I waited til we arrived the car park.

"Tzu~" I called and he turned around, facing me with a gloomy face. I kept approaching him until his back was on the car. I wrapped my arms around Tzuyu's nape and kissed him.

---------

(quick comment: sorry I tried to try to write these but.. you guys know that I can't write these well...It just makes me feel cringe :" so yeah...just gonna skip all of them. Hey dun be pissed or anything ur author is still innocent lol...I mean yea you get the idea I just can't sooooo hope you guys can understand :)))))))))) *inserts heartwarming music lmao sorry okay let's continue)

---------

"explain." tzuyu said, holding my waist. From 'I don't know exactly when', we switched positions and I was the one on leaning on the car.

"He did tell me that he likes me, but I swear I never like-, you get the idea. he called me minari on his own, without my permission. And he always uses work as an excuse to go out with me but I swear we've only gotten dinner.It's Really not my fault. Pleaseee don't get mad. In exchange I'll tell you one stupid thing that I did for us while you were gone.Please tzu?" I pouted and used my ultimate puppy eyes at Tzuyu.

"......Fine." he groaned and opened the door for me. I knew he would give in for my puppy eyes :) *inserts proud mina lmao.

-

"Well?"

"erm...soo...as Yuqi's my friend as well, I asked her to ask about my 'relationship status' every time we had an interview...cuz we can't meet nor talk to each other so I figured that maybe you would come across one of my interviews...and you'd know I'm still waiting for you." There was no reply.

"Tzu, give me some response~ I know it's really embarrassing and stupid but-" I was cut off by another kiss.

"It isn't stupid minari. I've seen every single one of your interviews, and I'm always secured by that same answer."

I smiled. This boy really knows how to make me feel happy huh?

"I love you."

"I love you too."

------------------------------------------
double update cuz its christmas and why not?
MERRY CHRISTMAS MAH DEAR READERSSSSSSS

okay thats officially the end~ hehe

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram too~

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)

see you guys in my next book :) which won't probably be this short:)