Ch.3-strangled

MIna POV:

Once JYP left, Itzy immediately lifted the mood up.

"Tzuyu!!!!" ryujin, chaeryeong and yuna ran up to Tzuyu., with Yeji and Lia behind them. Tzuyu chuckled and hugged them. For some kind of reason, I felt pissed and angry suddenly. "Psst. Mina." Momo whispered.

"What do you want." I glared.

"Stop glaring at them, why are you angry anyways." She asked.

I froze. Why am I angry? yeah! why am I? I shouldn't be. I'm not his girlfriend or whatever, I don't even like him...do I?

"Stop glaring at them and get to work, I'll talk to you later." Momo said and I forced a nod.She smiled and gathered up the girls again.

"Shall we show you the choreography once? And you can see if changes are needed.We've taught them up to the chorus." momo said to Tzuyu.

tzuyu raised an eyebrow. "Can't believe you're actually talking to me. you know, JYP hired some different choreographers as well, but they didn't even bother to ask for my opinion even JYP told them to do so. That was quite surprising."

"Well, JYP praised you highly, so why not check you out? It wouldn't hurt anyways. I have high expectations on you kiddo." momo said, patting his shoulder.

"Sure, you too Miss Hirai. " Tzuyu smiled and shook Momo's hand.

"Mina, come here! What are you doing?" Momo called. I walked up to those two.

"This is my partner, Myoui mina. I think she's the one who you gave your form to?" Momo introduced me.

"Yeah, I gave the application form to her." Tzuyu replied.

Momo nodded. "Okay, we'll get back to you before the due date, I promise. Now we'll show you the choreography once."

Me and momo got to our places. We demonstrated choreography once and repeated the important points for the girls while Tzuyu watch from the side.

"any suggestions?" momo asked. Tzuyu threw two towels to us and we caught them.

"hmmm not much, just a few corrections. look here at the hook. It's in a line shaped form. how about changing it to a triangular form and change to line form and back to triangular form? Cuz all the members should be seen in the chorus. it'll be clearer if they dance in a single line. And also this part when the song ends, Yeji can put her arms like this and kneel down instead of putting her hands as crowns on Ryujin and Yuna's heads...do you get it?" Tzuyu asked.

Momo nodded. "That's why I felt strange when I was doing this, I couldn't find out the problem.You're good." I said and looked up to Tzuyu. He grinned, showing his dimples.

"Thanks.I can totally understand why you guys are called the best dancers and the best choreographers in the industry."Tzuyu said back.

"let's start?" I asked and momo nodded. we went back to teaching the girls and Tzuyu helped too. It was quite different to the past lessons we've had with Itzy. They had surely improved and with Tzuyu's help, we finished up after 8 hours. It's already 10pm when we ended.

"Thank you very much!!!" Itzy bowed to us before we left.

"Thank you to you girls too. You guys have improved a lot." I smiled.

They seemed really happy when I praised them. "Thank you!!!we will show a good stage that won't make you disappointed. Thank you for choreographing for us again!!!" Itzy bowed again.

"See you guys in your next comeback! If JYP's still willing to hire us. We're expensive." momo joked and they laughed as well.

"We'll leave now. wish you all the best for your comeback!!!" We said and left the studio.

"I'll drive you two home." Tzuyu offered. of course we didn't refuse. Who would when you get a free ride?

"Do you two live together or what?" Tzuyu asked.

"We live next to each other. I'm in apartment 303 and she's in 304." Momo replied.

"Ah I see."

"You know, we saw you once. At hanlim. You were practicing."

"Really When was it?"

"Around a week ago."

"Ah, yeah, I was practicing for the graduation. I'll be performing twice. Once as a special guest and once for the examination." Tzuyu explained.

"Two? that's a surprise" momo said.

"have you guys watch my whole practice?" tzuyu asked.

Momo was about to answer yes and I'm 100% sure that she'll ask about Sana. I held her hand and stopped her.

"Nah we didn't. We went there for work and we just stopped by for a minute or so." I said.

"Ah I see.well? Was it good?"

"I'd like to hear what you think." Tzuyu said.

"we haven't seen the whole choreography yet, how about 2 weeks later on friday? We're free that time." I suggested.

"Sure. I'll meet you two at the workshop?" he asked, parking the car.

"Yeah. We'll leave out the whole day for you." I smiled. "Thank you for the ride." I thanked and momo wanted to talk but I dragged her off the car. I stood there and waved and tzuyu drove away.

"minari, Gfriend's Apple, remember? we're teaching them the choreography that day." momo said.

"we'll just have to postpone it or deal with it earlier." I snapped and dragged her upstairs.

"but they've already announced the comeback date!!!It'll be too late." Momo protested.

"Well you just have to teach them earlier." I said.

"but-"

"No buts. the regular. Nayeon unnie will contact the company, you'll teach them their choreographies and i'lll stay at the workshop."

"yah! why do you stay at the workshop!!!"

"cuz first i'll have to watch the shop since Sana's been disappearing and she applied for holiday for 3 f*cking weeks. Second I'll have to finish up all the choreographies which YOU accepted and haven't done and those which you've started but haven't finished." I rolled my eyes.

Momo clearly knew how many choreographies she had left behind. So she decided to keep her mouth shut and went back into her apartment.

i sighed. this girl...how i missed Sana and Nayeon unnie's company. speaking of Nayeon unnie, where has she been?? I thought she was supposed to visit JYP with us today. I went into my apartment and dialed Nayeon's number for a video call.

"Yah! Yoo jeongyeon stop!!!!" A scream went through the phone. The signal wasn't stable there and I could barely see two figures....probably Jeongyeon oppa and nayeon unnie.

"Yoo Jeonngyeon!!!" she shouted again. one was chasing another through the room...did I just seen Jeongyeon oppa strangling Nayeon unnie?!

--------------------------------------

what happened?

did jeongyeon try to murder nayeon lolllll

follow, vote comment and follow my insta too

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)