extra chapter cuz I feel bad about this super short story-2

"Miss Myoui!! there's an interview for you at 3 o'clock. The interviewer is waiting for you already. You'd better get going." A worker approached her as soon as she walked into the building.

"Oh really? I'll be there in 5. Guest room B on 3rd floor right?"

"Yes miss Myoui."

"Okay,thanks shuhua."

"No prob."

"knock knock."

"Come in."

"Miss Myoui?"

"Tzuyu?? what are you doing he-" I said but he cut me off by kissing me.

"W-what was that for?" I asked, after the kiss.

"I missed you." he whined like a baby.

"Gosh Tzuyu it's only been 4 hours, I left you breakfast already."

"But it's been 4 hours...it's already 1 now...you left me at 9 ..." He pouted.

"okay, okay, I'm sorry, but not now babe. I have an interview."

"I'll come with you." He volunteered, smiling innocently. How can he still look so innocent....

"Fine. But no hugs and kisses." I warned him. This gentleman here always gets his hands on me no matter where we are.

"yes madam~" He hummed and followed me out the room.

"Miss Myoui- a-annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Chou." Shuhua greeted us.

Tzuyu nodded back at her and Shuhua led me into the room.

"uhh mr.chou-"

"I'm fine. I'm just here to check on something. I want to know how you guys work usually. don't mind me and just continue with your work." Tzuyu fake coughed and said seriously. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him, mouthing 'liar'. He saw it and let out a soft chuckle.

"miss Mina, please have a seat. It's nice to work with you again." The reporter said.

"Nice to work with you too, miss...Yuqi." I smiled. Yuqi has been in charge of my interviews since I was hired into CK ent.We're good friends but she's acting so strange. why so formal? I saw her keep glancing towards tzuyu...oh. she's formal with me cuz the 'boss' is here huh. Anyways, There would be an interview for me and momo every time a new choreography was made. so that's why we became good friends.

"So...we'll do the questions, and do you still want the same one?" Yuqi asked. Oh...you don't know that do you. I'm the one who requested Yuqi to ask about my relationship status every interview, since I hope Tzuyu would actually come across these interviews and hear my answer. But now, since he's back, I don't think there's a need to.

"Nope. I don't need it anymore. You can do whatever you want with it." I smiled. She seemed surprised, I bet she expected the same answer as I've been doing the same question for 3 years.

"we have to talk later." She whispered.

-

"Okay, so Miss Myoui, the last question. What's your current relationship status? you know, some of your fans and our readers are all worried about you being single. I heard that some fans have been trying to find you someone." Yuqi giggled.

"I'll offer the same answer, and also some wonderful news." I replied. I Know how my fans are worried, I decided to tell them.

"Wonderful news? Is it a new choreography? or is it a new song?"

"neither both. My heart beat for only one." I paused.

"And, the only one is back." I smiled happily at the camera. Yuqi widened her eyes at me and I can see she's trying hard not to squeal.

comments started filling up the whole screen.

"nooo my queen!!!" "how dare he/she make our queen wait so long!!!" "Who is it???" "Who stole my queen's heart?!!! For 3 years!!!!" "FINALLY OUR QUEEN ISN'T SINGLE!!!" "*sheds mother tears..." "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

(literally what I'll do if our queens get into a relationship...excluding god and momoring)

but for course, there are also hate comments about who the 'person' is...

"ugh what kind of bastard would make our queen wait?" "He came back after 3 fcking years?! Why don't he just disappear!" "I'll kill whoever the person that made our queen wait!!!"

--

"We wish you happiness Miss Myoui. Now, This is the end of the interview. Miss Myoui, can you say a few words before you leave?"

"Thank you for supporting me as always, and please listen more to I can't stop me by TWICE! we worked hard on the choreography. Goodbye~"

-

once the camera is off, Yuqi ran up to me and started shaking my shoulders. "WHO IS THAT!!! WHEN DID HE COME BACK???? WHY AFTER 3 YEARS??!! MINARI ANSWER MEEE!!!!" She asked.

"Calm down kiddo...." I pushed her off me.

"2. He came back a week ago. 3. he was forced to. 3 years are already less. and as for number one..." I walked pass her and ran into Tzuyu's arms, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's him." I said, leading Tzuyu to yuqi.

"M-mr.chou?!!!" yuqi asked.

"Calm down Yuqi." I chuckled.

"yuqi~ Fans are-" shuhua called but froze.

"W-why is mr.Chou hugging Minari?" Shuhua stuttered. I embrassadly removed tzuyu's arms around me. He seemed unsatisfied but I don't care. I need to keep my cool image here.

"T-they're dating." Yuqi gulped and managed to say.

Shuhua opened her mouth but nothing came out. I knew what was going to happen so I immediately ran to shuhua, but I wasn't that lucky...

"AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THEmpphhhhhhh" Shuhua shouted but I managed to shut her off.

"Shuhua!!!" I whisper-shouted.

"sorry." She covered her mouth with both her hands.

Shuhua looked back from me to Tzuyu, then back to me, and then back to Tzuyu.

"Yes shuhua. We're dating. He came back." I said. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I guess he didn't expect me to tell people about us.

"mina!!!!! I heard shuhua scream, are you okay?!!" A voice called that made us frown...

-------------------------------------------

wowowow whose dat human who made our minari and tzu frown..?

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram :)))

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)