ch.8-can you prove that to me

the next day when I woke up, I felt dizzy and different scenes flashed into my head. Wait...I didn't..."AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed. I can't believe I did all of that!!!!!!!!!!!

Flashback:

after they got home, Mina couldn't let go of Tzuyu.

"don't goooooooo"

"Mina, you have to sleep." Tzuyu said softly, trying to pull Mina off him.

"Whyyyyyyy!!!!!!I'm not sleeeppyyyyyy"

"But you're drunk Mina." He sighed as he finally got out.

"I Don;t want you to gooooooo!!! Stay with meeeeeeee" Mina shouted, hugging Tzuyu's legs.

"Mina, loose up." Tzuyu said.

"Noooooo."

"If you don't, i'm leaving~" he threatened.

"Nooo!!!!!"

"I'm not going to leave you minari, go to bed now." Tzuyu said as he picked me up.

"Noooooo...sleep with meeee." Mina mumbled.

Tzuyu sighed again. he laid down on the bed beside me. "Go to sleep now."

"mhm...." mina hummed and snaked her arms on Tzuyu. Tzuyu did a facepalm and tried to struggle out of Mina but didn't succeed.

"Mina, I'm still the opposite sex you know..." He said in a Hoarse voice. but mina fell asleep already. Tzuyu decided to take a quick shower as he struggled out of Mina.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina ruffled her hair in frustration.

"breakfast's ready minari." Tzuyu called from outside. Mina froze. why is Tzuyu still here???

Mina tiptoe out of her room and saw Tzuyu at the kitchen, in an apron, preparing breakfast. This scenario...is just like a husband who just woke up and found his wife preparing breakfast...wait what am I thinking??? mina slapped herself and shook away her thoughts.

"Go prepare yourself and have breakfast. It's Sunday today so it's fine." He said and put plates on the table.

no one POV:

"uhhh-thanks." I said as I sat down at the table after brushing my teeth.

"And sorry for yesterday...I was drunk...." I scratched my nape.

"It's fine, sana unnie's always worst than you." He shrugged and took a bite of the toast.

"I never knew you could cook." I started another topic.

"Well, dad threw me to England during high School and that's when I met Sana unnie. I figured she'll be sent to the same school. we spent a year together and she had to graduate.i cooked for myself throughout the years." He explained.

"I see." And the room because awkward again.

"did you mean what you say last night in the car?" He suddenly asked.

"uh...what did I say??" I asked, hoping I didn't say anything embarrassing.

"You said you liked me." he said.

I choked on my milk. He took a tissue and wiped my mouth. "Calm down."

"I-uhhhh..." I didn't know how to answer him. It's true but should I just tell him like that? I mean after all that happened yesterday night...

"just tell me the truth." He said.

"yeah. I do." I decided to spill since I've got nothing to lose.

A big smile plastered on his face. he stood up and walked to me and kissed me...Wha???

"good I love you too."

"Ha.?!!!!" I shouted.

"Y-y-you like me???" I asked in disbelief. did I hear him wrong? Why would he like someone like me?

"You must've been mistaken." I said seriously.

He chuckled and pinched me. "why are you so cute. It's real babe." I shuttered at that name.

"It's real come on, don't you trust me..." He pouted.

"well I find it hard to." I said truthfully. He laughed.

"Mina, I like you back, all should I say I developed hard feelings for you and it's true. Believe me, I'm not saying this to prevent us to be awkward or any other reason. it's cuz I like you back too."

"You sure?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. "did that prove anything to you?" he stared into my eyes. He looked a bit scary to be honest, but he's telling the truth I suppose.

I nodded and he's back to his bubbly self.

We started dating and everyone was happy for us.

As expected, Momo and Dahyun got along well and our ticks brought them together. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were already engaged and will get married in a week.Jihyo found a new boyfriend named Kang Daniel, which is a big shock to us since Jihyo had been single since birth(Lol)

we discussed about Tzuyu's choreographies and decide only to make a few changes. I have to say he's a pure genius and I love him. There wasn't much to fix in fact and he made a very very wonderful performance at the graduation showcase. I was totally amazed by his performance. the dance I saw in the practice room and the stage I saw was totally different and It gave out different vibes, I couldn't take my eyes off him. obviously, he got an A and graduated...in year 1...

time skip:

"babe, do you think you can meet my father?"He suddenly asked.

"Your father?"

"yeah. he's quite mean but he's a good man." Tzuyu asked, nervous.

"Of course. I'd love to." I pecked his lips.

"GREAT! He'll be back from California tomorrow. let's go visit him!!" he jumped up and down happily.

when I thought everything was going quite well, reality always gave us a struck.

"Chou Tzuyu. you are just 20 and you already want to marry a girl?! You're young and you should focus on your career! I never interfered you wanting to become a singer, but now marriage?? At the age of 20?! what will people say about me?!" his father was furious.

"Mina's older than me! I love her and i just came here to tell you the news that I'll be marrying her no matter what! you're my father but you have no right to limit my freedom!" Tzuyu shouted back.

"mr. Chou. I really love your son. I don't think I'll become a burden for him, would you give us a chance to prove ourselves?" I spoke up.

Mr.Chou raised an eyebrow, seeming interested. "you've got a good one there my son. Very well, my daughter in law asked for it, so I shall give it to you. our company with the Kims, CK entertainment will be opening a branch in Taiwan. You shall go there and become the CEO, and I want to see what you can do. until I can hear the name of CK entertainment Taiwan on Taiwan streets, you cannot Come back neither contact Miss Myoui here. if you refuse, then you both might as well have to break up. If you can do it, I'll let you to become a singer and also give you everything you want, including the approval of your marriage with her. Can you prove that to me?" Mr. chou asked.

--------------------------------------------

so are they going to accept it????

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram~

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)