Ch.2-a trainee?

Mina POV:

I haven't meet that boy named Tzuyu ever since that day he came, it's been a whole week!!! And Sana has always been disappearing...why does she always disappear while I'm working because of no reason...we're the same age though...this isn't fairrr. And Nayeon unnie's always dating with her boyfriend ugh.

"I'm back girls!!! Let's go! We have a client in Hanlim arts for a project." Nayeon unnie shouted.

"nayeon unnie! You're back!! let's go then!" I said and picked up all the files for the client in Hanlim arts. If i'm not mistaken, Tzuyu studies in Hanlim arts too...I hope I'll see him, though the campus is really big.

"Momoring!!!" I called as I got in the car.

"COMINGGGGG"

"We're having a last confirmation with the performance team. It's a choreography to the song they made themselves. They wanted us to check if there's anything to change." Nayeon unnie said.

"sure." I replied as I discussed with Momo about the other choreographies.

"We're here~ And I'll be having dinner with jeongyeon later." Nayeon unnie said.

"Again??!!!" momo groaned.

"you're just jealous." She glared and I pulled them to the dance practice room.

I stopped when I walked pass another dance room. It's Tzuyu. he was dancing, to the choreography he wanted us to give advice on I suppose. I stood in place for 2 minutes, but I couldn't find a single mistake. This boy is a true genius... Why doesn't he need advice when he could dance and choreograph so well? I thought.

"Mina whatcha doing? We're gonna be late-" nayeon unnie called but she stopped as well when she saw Tzuyu.

"What are you two-" momo joined us, staring at Tzuyu.

When Tzuyu finishes his choreography, he lay on the floor, panting.

"That is so hot." Nayeon unnie muttered.

"Agreed." momo added.

I got back to my senses and dragged the two girls away. "Momo stop drooling and get out of it, Nayeon unnie you have Jeongyeon shall I make a call?" I snapped.

"Woah calm down minari, why are you so mad anyways.Do you...like him?" nayeon asked carefully.

"Yah! let's work!" I said and went into the dance room.

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and shrugged, and went inside as well.

<TIME SKIP>

After 3 hours:

We finally finished after 3 hours. Those students.. I can see why they need our checkup. When we passed by the same practice room, I expected Tzuyu to be gone since 3 hours has already passed. But I was wrong.

When we passed by, Tzuyu was still practicing and he sat down after a few seconds. Someone knocked on the door and went inside...wait...she looks familiar...

"Isn't that sana?" Momo said.

Nayeon unnie and I exchanged glances and watched closely...It is sana!!!!

Sana sat down beside Tzuyu took out a bottle of water and a lunchbox. Tzuyu was smiling as he drank the water. He looks so good...some water droplets were dripping down his collarbone...oweeee stop your thoughts Mina

"he's handsome." momo said. I glared at her and she quickly added "But not my type." To the sentence.

Sana and Tzuyu were chatting happily as tzuyu ate the lunchbox. How do they know each other? From work? Or where? What are they? lovers? Does Sana like Tzuyu? Does Tzuyu like Sana??  Argggggggg

I was frustrated from my thoughts and dragged Momo and Nayeon away from the practice room.

"What happened??" Momo asked as Jeongyeon picked us up and drove me and momo back to the dance workshop.

"Nothing.." I grunted and left the car.

"Have a good dinner!"" momo told the couple and followed me in.

I plopped onto my bed, thinking of what I just saw.

I cleared my thoughts and went to sleep instead...

The next day:

Me and Momo had a choreography request from someone, so we went to JYP company. We were supposed to choreograph for Itzy's new song, Not Shy. JYP said he invited a guest to collaborate with us to make the best choreography. We were okay with it since it'll also be a good chance to meet whoever that guest is, to let THE JYP say he's good.
"knock knock."

"Come iN!"

"Ah! momo and Mina ssi, welcome. Our girls will be here in a minute, and the other choreographer I've invited had something to do, so he'll be a bit late."

"We're fine with that, no worries." I said and sat down beside him.

"All in us! Annyeonhasaeyo, Itzy Immida!" Itzy greeted us.

We nodded and started teaching them the moves.

"First move you arms from the right to the left...that's right..." Momo was In charge of teaching them while I took care of their mistakes. "Ah, yuna, not that...Mina." Momo called and I approached Yuna.

"yuna yah, in this part, you should move your feet like this...and your hands follow the feet's movement as well..." I said and demonstrated it once more. Fortunately, Yuna was a fast learner. "Ahh okok!" She said and repeated the moves i've taught her.

"Very good." I nodded and momo continued.

We were about to get to the chorus when someone knocked on the door.

"Ah! Tzuyu ssi! I thought you would arrive at 5?" Jyp asked the person who entered.

"I am, but I decided to come here first. I have the whole night." The voice answered.

Wait...I recognize that voice...and did JYP call him Tzuyu???

"Mina ssi, Momo ssi, this is the guest I've invited. He's a trainee in our company." JYP introduced.

"a trainee???" Momo exclaimed, I guess she's as surprised as I am.

"Ah, although he's a trainee, he's qualified to debut already. But he insisted me to wait for him until he graduates. He's in Year One in university, but he's going to be in the graduation showcase and he will graduate this year.He is a very talented young man, i would feel guilty if I don't introduce him to you two." JYP said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Chou Tzuyu and I'm studying in Hanlim arts university. I'm in year one and I'm going to be 19 in the coming few months. Ah yes, I've applied for some advice for my graduation showcase. my friend suggested me to go to your workshop for some advice on my choreography." Tzuyu reminded.

"WHAT??!!!" Momo shouted and turned to me.

"I-uh forgot to tell you..." I scratched my nape.

"Oh! Since you guys have met, it'll be easier to work together. I'll leave for now, please take care of these girls." JYP said and left.

"ne~" We said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------

the pace of the story is quite fast, I think this will be quite short:3

what will happen????

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram too!

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)