extra chapter cuz I feel bad about this super short story

yeah sorry for the long title but title says it all~ I decided the story was too short and lack of dating content so I decided to add a few chapters :)))

--------------------------------------

the day that Tzuyu came back, Mina just sent a short text to the gang that Tzuyu's finally back and went home.

"Minari..." Tzuyu mumbled through her sleep. It was already morning, and Mina woke up early, as usual. Why? it's not her fault that she couldn't help to wake up as early as she could EVERY SINGLE DAY just to check her phone to see if Tzuyu had sent her a message saying that he's back.

But now, there's just no use in that. She could see her boy laying beside her, with her in his arms. Mina pulled out her hand a traced the younger's cheeks, til his jawline... How possibly can someone be this perfect?He's talented, he's handsome, he's nice, he's funny, he's cute, he's caring... Mina's eyes were full of love and pamper, and if anyone could see it now, they'd know it's the happiest smile Mina had ever given. 

"Had enough fun? like the view?" The younger's eyes slowly opened, staring lovingly at her. Mina chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. "of course I like it. I haven't seen this in 3 years. maybe except on televisions." 

"Same to you. you were sooooo cold on tv, that I even had thoughts about you forgetting about me." tzuyu pouted.

"Why would I? now get up and I'll go prepare breakfast." mina pecked on Tzuyu's lips and got off the bed, leaving the dazed, blushing boy alone. 

"you're gonna say more more more more more and more~" mina hummed along as she flipped over the egg, and put it on the piece of toast.

"woah!!!" mina gasped as she felt another behind her. 

"Sorry...did I scare you?" Tzuyu asked as he snuggled his arms around Mina's waist, burying his face in mina's neck.

"Tzuyu, go prepare yourself!" mina giggled.

"but-"

"No buts. Just go. The rest misses you too."

"hmmm....fine. but gimme a kiss first." tzuyu said cheekily.

"Yah! Didn't I give you one just now?" mina said, turning off the stove.

"Yeah but what's wrong with it? I haven't got one in 3 years~" Tzuyu complained.

"okay okay, just one." Mina sighed and turned around.

"Ding dong~"The doorbell rang right after the two parted.

"I hate whoever that is for one minute." tzuyu mumbled,pouting. mina smiled at his childishness and went to get the door.

"WHERE'S MAH CHILD??!!!!" As mina opened the door, a loud voice shouted in. The whole gang was here!

"nope, you're not going anywhere." mina stopped them right before they got in.

"Whyyyyyyyyy!"

"Cuz he isn't ready yet and i'm the only one who should see this side of him." Mina humphed.

"but I saw that million times already..." sana mumbled, earning a glare.

"I'm done." tzuyu said has he back hugged Mina again.

"come in then." mina smiled and let them in.

"Two faced monster..." nayeon rolled her eyes and mumbled.

"so tzu, how's taiwan?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It's okay, except I don't get to see any of you." Tzuyu said as he finished up his bread.

"except Sana unnie. Dad sent her to check on me sometimes." Tzuyu added. 

"What? You met Tzuyu? Why didn't you tell me?" mina glared at her again.

"Tzuyu told me not to." Sana replied, turning the sword at tzuyu.

"I didn't want to bother you. she first came after a year I left. I thought you might have already moved on so I told her not to tell you. Besides, she only came thrice a year." Tzuyu said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Mina rolled her eyes. "obviously I haven't. You could've told me ya know."

"What if? what if you found another one better for you? I had to leave you. I don't deserve you. I was scared that if Sana told you, and if I never get a word back, meaning that you moved on, I'll be too broken. It's better to not know." Tzuyu lowered his head.

Mina sighed heavily. Knowing that her boy was always stubborn with relationships, she never expected him to have this kind of thoughts. She cupped tzuyu's cheeks and forced him to look at her, staring into his eyes.

"Tzuyu, listen to me. I can never move on from you as long I know you're still here with me. How would you feel if I did the same? I want you to trust me tzuyu, I really do love you with all my heart. can't you just believe me?" 

"I'm just making predictions..." Tzuyu mumbled.

"They are not predictions Tzuyu, they're imaginations. Bad ones. That will never happen okay?"

"ew, cheesy." nayeon commented, running the moment.

"Shut up Nayeon" the whole gang shouted.

-------------------------------------------------

this is really the end sooooo...yeah baiii :3

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram!

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)