Chapter 2

"What is this?" I asked, confused and severly stressed.
"Come on, don't play dumb with us!!, Yuta yelled at me, it's on your account !!"
"But I didn't do anything, you've got to believe me!!"
"Then how did it appear on it, MAGICALLY ?!, Doyoung said, losing his mind and punching the table with his fist, making me flinch as the other by the sudden sound.
"I-I don't know!!...wait...maybe that's why it doesn't work earlier..."
"What are you muttering about?" Johnny said, running out of his patience.
"Well before I came here, I had tried to go on Instagram but when I entered my username and password, it doesn't work, I did it a few times ans still nothing...Maybe someone has succeded to have access to my account and posted it...Here check it out...", I said, handing my phone to Johnny, confused, like the rest of the boys.
I saw him clicked on the logo of the app and...
"...You've got to be kidding me...",he said icily, desperately trying to contain his burning anger.
"Wh-what?...", I asked anxiously.
"You...YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GOING TO WORK ?! WELL SURPRISE !! IT WORKS PERFECTLY!!", yelled Johnny showing me the screen of my phone...with my account on it.
"N-No...NO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!, I yelled furiously, tears flowing down my burning cheeks, due to embarrassment and anger.
I felt my knees weaken and let myself fall on the floor of the room, crying out and pleading them to believe me. But none of them were on my side.
It felt like all my world was fading out like someone took off my happiness from my heart and soul.
I tried to stand up, I didn't care anymore about how pitiful I probably look like.
"Please...Johnny...Haechan...guys...I'm not the one who posted it...I swear with all my life...It's not me...".
None of them answered me, I tried to look at Hendery, who was always here to cheer me up with Lucas by making me laugh, but instead of seeing his smile, I saw disgust and sadness through his black eyes who pierce me out like an arrow right on my heart.
"Hen...Hendery...I-"
"Don't you dare talk to me...", he said leaving the room, tears falling down his cheek.
Lucas and Xiaojun followed him, trying to comfort him, without looking back at me.
I lost them, I lost their trust, one by one, Haechan was crying out, being hugged by Mark, Yuta and the rest of the dreamies, Doyoung was looking out the window, trying to calm himself, Johnny agains the wall, closing his eyes and breating out for letting out the stress he had.
I raise my head and I saw him...my last hope...Jaehyun.
I couldn't even walk, still weak because of all the emotions but I tried to have eye contact with him, even if he doesn't look where I was standing.
"J-Jaehyun?, I muttered loud enough for him to hear it, please...you believe me...r-right? You do know I'm not the type of doing this?"
I began to lost all my senses, my vision was all blurred out because of the tears but I saw him approaching and facing me. He looked at me right in the eyes with his deep brown eyes, with a really cold face.
I thought I was about to hear him saying "Don't worry I'm here for you." like he always said when I was feeling down, showing off his cute dimples. He was my confidant, my closest friend...the one I have feelings for..but instead...
"Y/N..."
"...Jaehyun..."
"...I thought you were someone better than that...I trusted you..."
It was hard for me to process what I just heard from him.
He leaned closer to me...I couldn't face him anymore, I looked down my feet, all my body shaking and the last  thing I heard was :
"Now, get out of here and don't you dare coming back...I don't want to see you ever again in my life..."
My mind went all blind...
Did I heard it right ? He doesn't want to see me ever again ?...He...He hates me this much ?
I couldn't say anything like my mouth was sewed up. The only thing I was able to do was taking back my smartphone and...running away from the dorm, on my way back at my apartment, being drenched out by the rain.
I entered my apartment and fall out on the floor after closing the door, letting all my emotions going out by screaming and crying out.
"So...this is it? You too left me alone ?
WHAT DID I DO FOR RECEIVING SO MUCH HATE FOR THE ONE I LOVE?!", I yelled out.
Weak and tired, due to what just happened, I collapsed on my entrance, hoping to never wake up.

Everything I've loved became everything I lost.