CHAPTER 14

Y/N's POV:

This night was one of the most beautiful nights I've ever had in my life. Jaehyun and I spent it by kissing each other, cuddling and telling each other how much we love the other.
I've been woken up by the sunrises passing through my window. I slightly opened my eyes to face an asleep Jaehyun who was still hugging me in his warm embrace. I was so happy to have him here...with me...I couldn't stop smiling while admiring his perfect figure. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head in the crook of his neck, giving him soft kisses that woke him up.
" Good morning ", I said, smiling at with with eyes full of love.
- Good morning Princess, he responded, giving me a kiss on the forehead, did you sleep well ?
- ...I've never slept so well in all my life. And you ?
- Me too. I thought it was just a dream. But you're really here.
All I was able to do was smiling, right in front of the person that I love the most in the world. He was happy too. It relieved me to see him smiling again, showing off his cute dimples, who I didn't hesitate to poke.
" What do you think you're doing ? ", he asked with a smirk on his face.
- Nothing...Just poking your dimples. Is there a law against that ?
- Hmmm...I don't think so...but if you keep doing it, I will have no choice but to attack you.
- Ooooh, I'm scared, I said playfully, poking his dimples right again.
- Alright, you asked for it.
Right after saying that, he started to tickle me and I started to laugh while struggling, trying to escape but he had the upper hand. I suddenly found myself being pinned on the bed by Jaehyun who was above me. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered next to it :
" I love you...and I'm not gonna let you go ever again. "
With that, he faced me and pulled me in a deep and passionate morning kiss. I pulled my arms around his neck, making him moving closer to me. I wanted to stay like this forever. But the door of the room was suddenly opened.
" Y/N ! Wake up, it's already 11 in the morning and- "
Jaehyun and I looked in the direction of the door and saw Mingyu, agape by what he just saw.
" ...Hum...Jaehyun...you...you stayed here...all night long ? "
- ...Yeah...Y/N told me to stay so...I said yes...
- Oh...okay...hum...well...as I can see...you two have reconciled...pretty fast I think...
- ...yeah...
- ...right...I...I'll go make breakfast...T-Take your time..., Mingyu stuttered, closing the door behind him, leaving Jaehyun and I looking at each other and burst out laughing.
- I should have told him you were staying here last night...
- yeah...maybe...I think we should get up.
- ...already ?
- ...yes ?
- ...Ugh...He messed up every moment we had together, I pouted until Jaehyun gave me a peck on the lips.
- Hey, it's okay Princess. Don't worry, we'll have all the time of our life to spend it together, just the two of us, okay ?
- ...hmm...okay...
We got up from the bed and joined Mingyu in the living room to eat breakfast. The entire room was silent, Mingyu was still shocked by what he had seen earlier. I personally found it really funny to see him like this. Jaehyun quickly ate his breakfast and got up from the table to go changing. He came to me.
" Well, I have to go back to the dorm, the boys must be worried that I haven't been back since last night. I'll call you later, okay ?"
I nodded and follow him to the front door. He went out and before I could close the door, he pulls me in one last long kiss.
" I love you Princess ", he said, giving me a flying kiss while making his way to the elevator.
" I love you too ", I answered, winking at him while closing slowly the door to see him until he totally disappeared from my sight.
I went back to the living room and found Mingyu, looking at me with a smirk printed on his face.
"What ?"
- I think you have some things to explain.
- I don't know what you're talking about.
- Come on, don't play the one who don't know. Come on, tell me...how it happened...
- *sigh* You're such a pain in the ass...
- I know that...
- Fine, I'll explain.
I told him everything that happened last night and he was so happy and excited.
" OH MY GOD Y/N !! IT HAPPENED !! I'M SO HAPPY !!"
But his happiness was cut off by his phone ringing. It was Eunwoo.
" Yes ? "
- Mingyu, is Y/N here with you ?
- Huh...yes, why ?
- Well, you two, to the commissariat, now !
- Wait, what's happening ?
- They found the guilty of that Instagram post. She's here.