CHAPTER 15

Y/N's POV:

Mingyu and I immediately rushed at the commissariat to join Eunwoo. When I found him, waiting for us in front of the reception, I came to him, followed by Mingyu.
" They found the guilty ? ", I asked, making sure I've understood correctly .
- Yes...hum well...It's kinda her who came to the police officers to denunciate herself. And she brought all the proofs that were against her. She's in the interrogation room.
- How can you be sure that's her ?
- She showed them everything, even what she did to take possession of your account. And all the proofs show that she's the one who had done this.
One of the police officers came to see me and asking me if I want to meet her in the interrogation room, alone. I didn't hesitate. I accepted and followed him to the room's door, with Mingyu and Eunwoo. Before I entered in, Mingyu grabbed my wrist.
" Y/N...Try to keep your calm... "
- ...Okay...I'll try...
- Do you also want me to warn Jaehyun about it ?
- ...yes...
Eunwoo looked at me, confused.
" Hum...I'll explain everything to you after this, okay ?"
He nodded and let me go inside the room. I was very anxious because I was about to face the person who tried to ruin my life...like she wasn't already hard for me.
I entered inside and meet the guilty. It was a girl, probably younger than me. She looked up and when our eyes met, she flinched with a feared look on her face.
" Don't worry, I won't eat you", I said while sitting in front of her.
- Wh-What are you doing here ?
- ...I want some explanations from you... Why ?
- ...
- Why did you do that ?
- ...I was...I was jealous of you...You were so lucky to be friends with them and I was so jealous...I wanted to be you...Jealousy took me over...and I took possession of your account...I wanted to make you live a nightmare...I was so happy that it worked...
- Then if it's what you wanted...why did you denounce yourself ?
- Well...after I saw the comments who were full of hate...I felt...really bad...I talked about it to my friends but they told me that I've did right and that they will find you to make sure that-
- That I've learned the lesson ?
- ...yes...did they found you ?
- You can see by looking at my face that they found me...but I managed to make them run away.
I really wanted to punch her in the face but I remembered that we were in a commissariat and it wasn't right. I sighed heavily and looked at her once again.
- *sigh*...You do realize that you managed to ruin my life...They were the last thing I've had in my life...My last source of happiness...And you took it away from me...They kicked me out of their lives...I tried to kill myself...I would've been six feet under by now if Mingyu and Eunwoo didn't save me on time.
- But you still have your famil-
- THEY'RE DEAD !!, I yelled, banging my fist on the table, making her jump in fear because of the echo from the shock. They...they're all dead...I lost my parents in a car accident...two weeks before I came here...I...I've lost everything I've loved.
- ...I'm sorry...
- ...You better be...you have to know that right now, I really want to punch you, beat you till your last breath but I'm not gonna do it because I know it's not right...I think you should've thought about it before making all of this because you don't know what the person you want to attack has been through before. I hope you understood the lesson now.
I got up and get out of the room as she stayed silent, looking down her hands. Eunwoo and Mingyu rushed over me, seeing me starting to tearing up.
" You did great Y/N. We're proud of you ! ", Eunwoo said while patting my head.
- Hum...Y/N...I called Jaehyun to tell him where we were...
- ...And ?
- They're all here. They're waiting for you in the hall...
I swiped away my tears, breathed out and made my way to the hall to face them. When I entered the room, the 21 boys were here, waiting for something but when they heard footsteps, all pairs of eyes were on me. I immediately searched Jaehyun and when our eyes met, I saw him, smiling at me. I suddenly saw Johnny getting up and facing me.
" Y/N...I...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for hurting you like this...Well, we're all sorry for abandoning you all alone because of something you didn't even make...You were right since the beginning but we didn't believe you...and we almost killed you because of our stupidity...I hope you will forgive us one day...", he said without looking at me.
I didn't know what to say...Of course they hurted me, but I can't be mad at them any longer...I missed them too much to still be mad...
-*sigh*...It's okay Johnny...I forgive you...I forgive you all...but please...promise me to trust me and not let me all alone ever again.
- I promise !, he said, grabbing both of my hands in his. I looked over and saw Hendery, tearing up already.
- Hendery...
- I'm....I'M SO SORRY Y/N !!!, he screamed before rushing over me to hug me. I had no choice but to smile and pat his head.
- I know, you big goofy...
The rest of the boys did the same as Hendery and joined us in a big group hug, except Jaehyun, who was looking at the scene. After comforting all the boys, Jaehyun came to me and hugged me by the waist.
" So, that's it, it's finally over ?", he asked, nuzzling his nose against mine and smiling.
- Yes. Everything went back to normal now, I said looking at him with a bright smile.
- Finally...I've been waiting for this, he said before kissing me, forgetting that everyone was here and that they knew nothing about our reconciliation.
" Hum...Is it me or did we missed an episode ? ", asked Eunwoo, confused like everybody else, except Mingyu who was smiling from ear to ear.
- Oh...right...I forgot I've told you I was gonna explain everything, I said, giggling.